• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Elegance of Technology: The Eagle's Cry(All Spots Filled!)

EvilNoisyBirb said:
Around how old do you want the characters to be?
In the main post it says 17 because they all were born around the same time. (Their birthdays are in July)

I noticed someone has asked for the position of Male Scientist. I wish for this position as well, however I also saw that the spot has not been reserved.

@EvilNoisyBirb Is correct. The position is already taken I believe. I apologize but we would like to keep the genders even.

StoneWolf18 said:
@EvilNoisyBirb Is correct. The position is already taken I believe. I apologize but we would like to keep the genders even.
No thats fine, I was just checking. Good luck with the RP!

EvilNoisyBirb said:
I noticed that you didn't want them to have certain stereotypes does that include getting drawn to shiny objects?
No due to it being a bird behavior. But, the personality (Such as the owl being wise) should be avoided.

@StoneWolf18

Hey! So, beautiful RP and all, but I hear the table isn't correct on the open positions? Is there anything that needs to be filled or open? I'd love to get in on this.

Huntrey said:
@StoneWolf18
Hey! So, beautiful RP and all, but I hear the table isn't correct on the open positions? Is there anything that needs to be filled or open? I'd love to get in on this.
YUP! There is the female scientist/caretaker is now yours. We are working on the CS currently and will /try/ to get the thread up tomorrow.

Ah, perfecto! I'll get the basis of my CS done soon, but sleep first. Thanks for getting back to me before I succumbed to the pillow!

EvilNoisyBirb said:
Oh another question, will they have their own names or will they be called by their species' name?
They will have their own names. This isn't like every other experiments RP out their. They were actually treated like real people instead of worthless things.

This means that they would probably been devastated that their only home is now gone. And probably friends and family?

EvilNoisyBirb said:
This means that they would probably been devastated that their only home is now gone. And probably friends and family?
The only survivors are the 8 players, so a bit. I mean you can just watch those closest to you

get bombed and not feel any emotion.

ugh sorry for so many questions *buries self* but by "the best sense of smell out of any other species listed" how good is their sense of smell exactly? Range wise I mean ;v;

EvilNoisyBirb said:
ugh sorry for so many questions *buries self* but by "the best sense of smell out of any other species listed" how good is their sense of smell exactly? Range wise I mean ;v;
Better than a bird but not as good as a dogs.

I'm incredibly sorry, but I'd like to retract my participation. I hope this isn't too late, but I figured it'd be best to notify you guys before the sign up or, god beware, the RP itself started.

Sunbather said:
I'm incredibly sorry, but I'd like to retract my participation. I hope this isn't too late, but I figured it'd be best to notify you guys before the sign up or, god beware, the RP itself started.
Alright, that's for letting me know!

Dethrix said:
No thats fine, I was just checking. Good luck with the RP!
Hey! A spot opened up. Would you be interested?

You can get to know each other here: The Elegance of Technology: The Eagle's Cry | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

*Peeks in* Heard there was one spot open? Mind if I take that spot??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back