• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Elegance of Technology: The Eagle's Cry(All Spots Filled!)

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

3Wfki9Y.png

ozFoqHJ.png

Hello there once again! Tis I, Stone and a lovely friend @EvilNoisyBirb [/td]

Claimed - @S N O W B I R D

Claimed -
@Les

Claimed -
@Huntrey

[/tr]

Female Female Male Male Male Female Male Female

Carnivore Carnivore Herbivore Omnivore Carnivore Carnivore N/A N/A

Agility 5/5 Strength 3/5 Vision 3/5 Agility 3/5 Strength 5/5 Vision 2/5 Agility 4/5 Strength 3/5 Vision 4/5 Agility 2/5 Strength 3/5 Vision 4/5 Agility 4/5 Strength 3/5 Vision 4/5 (5/5 in the dark) Agility 3/5 Strength 4/5 Vision 5/5 N/A N/A

Slate Grey, White, and Black Brown, Rust Red, and Gold Grey, White, Red, and Green Black with a green or purple sheen Brown and White Black, Grey, Brown, and White N/A N/A

Falco peregrinus are known for reaching speeds over 200 mph in a dive. This is useful for catching aloft prey. Aside from being the strongest species listed, Aquila chrysaetos can glide through the air. Letting them stay airborne much longer with little to no energy cost. Apart from being able to hover more efficiently than a helicopter drone, Archilochus colubris is able to change its direction on a dime. Aside from being able to safely digest carrion, Corvus corone has the best sense of smell out of any other species listed. Aside from being able to turn their head unnaturally and fly silently, Strix varia is able to imitate human screams and laughs, basic words, and limited. Pithecophaga jefferyi, despite its bulk, is the best at moving through tight areas. Such as in a forest, maneuvering between trees would be a bit challenging, but not as much unlike for the rest. N/A N/A

[/table]

Well, that should explain most of the it plot wise. We're shooting for this to be a high casual, so 2-3 detailed paragraphs per post. Please chose from the characters above and keep the genders even! If you have any other comments or questions be sure to let me or @Of the Red know!

Thank you for your time,

@StoneWolf18 & @Of the Red

Last edited by a moderator:
If I may, I'd like to reserve Pithecophaga jefferyi | Female.

I do have a question: Do our character references (By the way: Realistic? 3D art? Anime?) have to abide by these cholor schemes and physical descriptions? Or are these more for referencing the species they are based on?

Oh yeah, and also: Just so I get this right: Do they have the wings only (+ abilities) or do they fully transform into birds? If it's the latter: Do they transform at will? Or will they end up being birds all the time? What about the wings? Are those there all the time already, or do they retract at will?

Sunbather said:
If I may, I'd like to reserve Pithecophaga jefferyi | Female.
I do have a question: Do our character references (By the way: Realistic? 3D art? Anime?) have to abide by these cholor schemes and physical descriptions? Or are these more for referencing the species they are based on?

Oh yeah, and also: Just so I get this right: Do they have the wings only (+ abilities) or do they fully transform into birds? If it's the latter: Do they transform at will? Or will they end up being birds all the time? What about the wings? Are those there all the time already, or do they retract at will?
Let me reserve that for you!

Art can be anything wanted.

Please follow the colors and general idea of the bird. So, you might need to look up a picture of the bird for reference while making your character.

This little diagram I have here should answer your question:

(I'll add it in a little bit. On mobile at the moment)

Also note that we encourage you to avoid the stereotypes for certain birds. (Owls being super intelligent, etc)

StoneWolf18 said:
Let me reserve that for you!
Art can be anything wanted.

Please follow the colors and general idea of the bird. So, you might need to look up a picture of the bird for reference while making your character.

This little diagram I have here should answer your question:

(I'll add it in a little bit. On mobile at the moment)

Also note that we encourage you to avoid the stereotypes for certain birds. (Owls being super intelligent, etc)
Thank you! I was just wondering if I had to pick a reference picture of a bulky, aggressive-looking person now. But seems like I am, aside from color scheme, free to make her however I want, right?

Sunbather said:
Thank you! I was just wondering if I had to pick a reference picture of a bulky, aggressive-looking person now. But seems like I am, aside from color scheme, free to make her however I want, right?
Not necessarily. Just the wings, feathers, etc will be a bit bulkier due to the type of bird.

Well good sir, I am interested. Could I reserve for Archilochus colubris and it's male?

I'm sorry, my fair lady. It's not my intentions to hurt your feelings.

Do tell me if the actual thing is starting up, so I can prepare myself.

Why am I talking like some douchy noble >.< ?

DGLong said:
I'm sorry, my fair lady. It's not my intentions to hurt your feelings.
Do tell me if the actual thing is starting up, so I can prepare myself.

Why am I talking like some douchy noble >.< ?
Eh, I get mistaken all the time so your fine.

I'll be sure to tag you!

We all have our moments :P

Alrighty. Well, that is a very good background story that you have. Thumbs up for you :D

EvilNoisyBirb said:
Hi I'm interested and I was wondering if you were still accepting reservations for spots? ;v;
I believe we still have care taker/scientist spots open ! One male and one female

Users who are viewing this thread

Back