• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Elegance of Technology: The Eagle's Cry(All Spots Filled!)

S N O W B I R D]*Peeks in* Heard there was one spot open? Mind if I take that spot?? [/QUOTE] Of course! Do you mind playing a female character? Message from [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16737-of-the-red/ said:
@Of the Red[/URL] : You. I know you.

StoneWolf18 said:
Of course! Do you mind playing a female character?
Message from @Of the Red : You. I know you.
I wouldn't mind that at all! :3

To Red [hope it's alright calling you that]: I know you too! > o > Nice to see [find] you again!

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]I wouldn't mind that at all! :3
To Red [hope it's alright calling you that]: I know you too! > o > Nice to see [find] you again!

[/QUOTE]
Aight, consider it reserved.

KyanoTzoker said:
Oh geez you guys are up in the wee hours of the morn for me. Is there anything left?
Ah, I do apologize but everything is taken. We will be sure to notify you if anything becomes free though!

KyanoTzoker said:
Nooooo problem. Probably for the best, given the 3-5AM posts. Thank you, and have fun you guys!
All the best to you as well! And I'm assuming not from the U.S?

Hi... I'm hoping that there's still space to join cause eim thinking about it

I'm*

TheWingedCrusader said:
Hi... I'm hoping that there's still space to join cause eim thinking about it

I'm*
As of right now there isn't any space, but if people don't get their CSs up you'll be the third person I notify.

Third? Talk about a line xD I like your story post btw. With all the fancy backgrounds and stuff

TheWingedCrusader said:
Third? Talk about a line xD I like your story post btw. With all the fancy backgrounds and stuff
Thanks. It's amazing what you can do in 2 days with a lack of sleep.

Uhm, I'm sorry but I have to drop out. Lot of things that I need to do, and I already in 3 RP, so I need to drop out.

Sorry~ TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back