• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: The Fifth Era

You're welcome.

So here is a question for all you peeps, which name below do you think is the best?

Valsha do Fre'ow No Shira
Valsha do Freow No Shira
Valsha do Ob'reow No Shira
Valsha do Frebeow No Shira
Valsha do Fre'beow No Shira
Valsha do Fre'obe No Shira

Here's a quote that is relevant to the point I make below.
"Frandar do Hunding Hel Ansei No Shira, or as he is commonly known Frandar Hunding, was born in the far desert marches in the province of High Desert. Hunding is the name of the High Desert region near where he was born. No Shira means noble person or person of noble birth and Hel Ansei is his title of Sword Sainthood. "

I subscribe to the theory that Hunding is a surname that happens to mean the Hunding region, similar to how the name Smith refers to the profession of Smithing but not every Smith is a Smith. This is supported by the fact that Frandar was born near the desert region and not in it and the fact that he is noble, how could a nobel family not have a surname?

Last edited:
You're welcome m

So here is a question for all you peeps, which name below do you think is the best?

Valsha do Fre'ow No Shira
Valsha do Freow No Shira
Valsha do Ob'reow No Shira
Valsha do Frebeow No Shira
Valsha do Fre'beow No Shira
Valsha do Fre'obe No Shira

Here's a quote that is relevant to the point I make below.
"Frandar do Hunding Hel Ansei No Shira, or as he is commonly known Frandar Hunding, was born in the far desert marches in the province of High Desert. Hunding is the name of the High Desert region near where he was born. No Shira means noble person or person of noble birth and Hel Ansei is his title of Sword Sainthood. "

I subscribe to the theory that Hunding is a surname that happens to mean the Hunding region, similar to how the name Smith refers to the profession of Smithing but not every Smith is a Smith. This is supported by the fact that Frandar was born near the desert region and not in it and the fact that he is noble, how could a nobel family not have a surname?
Hmm, I like the first one personally, feels like it's flows best off the tongue

The anticipation has gotten to me, reveal thine list GM. Plz, I neeeeeed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back