• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: The Fifth Era

Oh, last question, I promise (...touch wood) - Is there going to be a discord for this?
Nope a shared group PM will serve as the OOC. Alerts don't get muddled in PM's on here unlike threads so I'll have one there. I never understood why people went off site for something easily provided by RPN haha.

xD I think because discord is an abyss into which you can lose four hours shitposting. Or at least, that's my experience thus far.

Quick question, have there been any important events in the past few centuries since the Dragonborn Crisis?

To be more precise what is the current situation between the Empire and Dominion, was there a 2nd Great War?

Also what happened in Skyrim in regards to the Civil War?

Last edited:
Quick question, have there been any important events in the past few centuries since the Dragonborn Crisis?

To be more precise what is the current situation between the Empire and Dominion, was there a 2nd Great War?

Also what happened in Skyrim in regards to the Civil War?

The Thalmor and the Empire are still on the Concordant in most places excluding Skyrim. The Ulfric becoming High King is the iteration that willl be used in this RP. He drove out the Thalmor and forced any Imperial officers that affiliated or harbored Thalmor loyalists to be banned from Skyrim, even against the Emperor. Ulfric and the Emperor reached an agreement to avoid another Civil War, that Talos can be privately worshipped as freedom of religion, but any public display will be seen as an immediate and unforgivable crime. Leftover Legionnaires turned Stormcloaks and thus they became the primary Guard for the Skyrim Province, but still not politically more powerful than the Empire.

PSA: The secret has been found!!!! To maintain secrecy I will keep the person who found it anonymous.

tumblr_mxnfowd4Xn1rs4r2io1_500.gif

I'm going to start finalizing rosters today! Last call for CS'! After that point all character submissions will have to be considered for the next arc or spin-off RP!

Quick question, is the civil war in skyrim still going? And is the rp going to take place in skyrim?

This still open i can try to post but it is a work week so I get about 3 hours free time a day

Quick question, is the civil war in skyrim still going? And is the rp going to take place in skyrim?
The Civil War is ended, Ulfric is the victor (The traitorous bastard) and is the current High King. And it will be beginning in Skyrim/Solstheim but I don't believe it will only take place there.

This still open i can try to post but it is a work week so I get about 3 hours free time a day
It is still open, really depends on the quality of your CS, as Opposite said though last call for CS is right now, so best hurry if you want to join this arc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back