• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dust: The Parasite's Outbreak OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Peacemaker .45

Gigachad.jpg >“why yes I don’t proofread my posts”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Use this to chat, plot, or anythning else!

Hiya, wanted to pop in here with a little idea for the direction of my character. Was thinking of going the military route, a scout maybe? Anyway excited to get started on a CS.

Hiya, wanted to pop in here with a little idea for the direction of my character. Was thinking of going the military route, a scout maybe? Anyway excited to get started on a CS.
You could definitely do a scout if you’d like. That would actually be pretty useful if a role.

To be honest I don’t really care all that much what role any character has so long as it fits within the criteria of the RP. I want to give everyone as much creative freedom as possible. I don’t like being overly restrictive, since that never is fun for anyone :/

I’m excited to see characters that people submit!

I just want to state too, if anyone wants to work with me on creating a character so it fits the story, feel free to do so. I’m happy to help with that! Plus.. lore is always tricky, especially for P O T A T O brain episodes like I’m having rn

Can’t wait too start working on a character! Love the inspiration of the flood for the infected! Absolutely love your concepts for the zombies! Bravo bravo!

51EA2BA2-01D2-4432-A877-B20385006BE9.gif

Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45

Going to edit a few things in his backstory, primacy going to add his history joining delta force, given that it’s not uncommon for rangers too join the delta force. If that’s alright with you of course!

Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45

Going to edit a few things in his backstory, primacy going to add his history joining delta force, given that it’s not uncommon for rangers too join the delta force. If that’s alright with you of course!
Yeah sure, I don’t mind. I have a few edits to get to on my characters myself anyway.

I’m working on a short video that I intend to post with my first post. It’ll kind of set the mood. It’ll be just a video with background visuals, text, and music. It’s an introductory piece, similar to how Halo 3: ODST started, with the rain clouds and text. Mine will basically be exactly that.

I want to really convey the emotions of desperation, horror, and immense loss beyond comprehension, and I’m hoping that’ll do the job, before I get into my actual post.

Hello! Still working through my character concept [definitely a military doctor] and I hope I am not stepping on any other toes for potential characters. But everyone’s characters thus far have been a joy to read and I am excited.

Hello! Still working through my character concept [definitely a military doctor] and I hope I am not stepping on any other toes for potential characters. But everyone’s characters thus far have been a joy to read and I am excited.
Thanks dude! Your character looks awesome!

6A1B0065-2545-4D86-898C-E3B09221D7F9.jpeg
I’ll be sure to check out everyone’s CS’s when I get a chance. I’ll make sure to get back to everyone after I get off of work today.

>Pic unrelated btw

I’m guessing this will be the group? So far I love the characters guys!

I’m guessing this will be the group? So far I love the characters guys!
I still want to wait a bit longer. I know some other people expressed interest, so we’ll give them more time to do CS’s. I’ll reach out to them if we don’t hear back within the next few days.

Sorry guys, was busier all weekend than I intended I would be.

BeyondDandy BeyondDandy your character’s good, I’m excited to see them in the RP!

Hey, are you still looking to submit a character?

Hey there just got back from a long work trip!

Depending on how busy I am, I plan to push out a first official IC post in the next several days. The small group we have now is enough for me to move forward with starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back