• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the dream guardians occ

Im gonna wait a bit before making my character, not sure which country this rp is set in and a bit of my character's background is based on that.

Okay so maybe if we all put here what our characters do in the land of the awake so people know how to interact? Like Dorian works in a little hippie shop (think incense, dreamcatchers, lucky charms etc) and lives in an apartment block not too far away

Okay so maybe if we all put here what our characters do in the land of the awake so people know how to interact? Like Dorian works in a little hippie shop (think incense, dreamcatchers, lucky charms etc) and lives in an apartment block not too far away
yes. go on.

yes. go on.
I feel that specifying an area or state could really help, so maybe somewhere like New York? It's got areas of wealth and poverty, with parts really built up and others less so, and the number of people could tie in with the workload if they guard people nearby's dreams from the night beasts?

I feel that specifying an area or state could really help, so maybe somewhere like New York? It's got areas of wealth and poverty, with parts really built up and others less so, and the number of people could tie in with the workload if they guard people nearby's dreams from the night beasts?
hmmm. yeah. then it's agreed. new york is the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back