• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the dream guardians occ

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer

the dream guardians ooc

• any questions, concerns, or just about anything can be answered here.

Last edited:
also, are you finishing up that character sheet.
I'm waiting to see what sort of histories characters might have- as in whether they're educated in human realm or are raised in the dream world. And would they have families or are they more immortal?

I'm waiting to see what sort of histories characters might have- as in whether they're educated in human realm or are raised in the dream world. And would they have families or are they more immortal?
oh. to explain it in less than a minute. this role play takes place in modern day and the dream guardians are mortal humans who can enter into the dream world. there are several ways to enter the dream as well. you could enter it by sleep or through portals that can only be seen by the dream guard.

ewolf20 ewolf20 I have a couple of questions concerning character creation, if you don't mind me asking.

First, is there a set number of stat points that we can distribute as we see fit?

Second, is there a range for each stat (e.g. 1-3 in a certain skill could be called abysmal, 4-6 could be okay, etc.)? Cause right now they're just numbers to me if there is nothing to compare them to.

And finally, do we need to use the code you provided or can we do our own thing?

ewolf20 ewolf20 I have a couple of questions concerning character creation, if you don't mind me asking.

First, is there a set number of stat points that we can distribute as we see fit?

Second, is there a range for each stat (e.g. 1-3 in a certain skill could be called abysmal, 4-6 could be okay, etc.)? Cause right now they're just numbers to me if there is nothing to compare them to.

And finally, do we need to use the code you provided or can we do our own thing?

if you don't know how to code, do it as you would with a plain old character sheet. if you do, you can but a different or edited CS is fine.

for stats, 1-3 is well low whereas 7 is average while 10 is extremely good. i should added a new section explaining each stat so gimme a sec.

oh and i almost forgot, yes there is to some extent. you have a total of 15 points for distribution.

Oh just one last question while i'm looking for pictures. Do we look the same in the dream world as we do in the real world? Or is the guardian form the one we take up upon entering the dream world? If so, when we merge with our dreamals, does that produce another version of the guardian form?

Oh just one last question while i'm looking for pictures. Do we look the same in the dream world as we do in the real world? Or is the guardian form the one we take up upon entering the dream world? If so, when we merge with our dreamals, does that produce another version of the guardian form?

well, you become you're dream guardian form upon fusing with you're dreamal. this only works in the dream world however.

Do the characters already know each other or are they going to be meeting for the first time?

Do the characters already know each other or are they going to be meeting for the first time?
some do, some won't. unless you ask anyone if they can implement your character their history, I'm uncertain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back