• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dramatic Duel of Honor.

Mr-Dr. Q

' ' Omniscient Lord ' '
The Dramatic Duel of Honor :bishiesparklesl: :

Info :​
I'm relatively new to RP, and would like to have someone (preferably a bit good) to do this basic RP with me. You should make original characters, with a physical description, a simple backstory,
and that's about it!

The RP will be about two Nobels dunking it out for honor... But mostly to settle beef between the familys. Oh, and it's to the death, which means that anything goes. Though dishonorable, one can say it isn't worth enough to die for. They're the BEST duelists in the familys, so they'd be at the top level of physical performance (realistically speaking). Do note that this takes place in a society similar to medieval Europe when making your character.

Another thing to note about your character, their's a 50/50 chance of them being dead by the end of this, so don't get too attached. But as this duel will be :bishiesparklesr:dramatic:bishiesparklesl:, feel free to have your characters be emotional. The fight will mostly be realistic, though with a little more then top-tier fighters. The main draw is drama, so they will say small quips during the fighting, and even back of to have a small chat, after all, they have all day. They should say what they should too.

Format :​
We will take turns posting one after another, However, I will always post stuff about the scene at the start of an act. The post will also contain what my character does if it'd normally be my turn. The post should be medium sized, like, a paragraph or two. Should be very in depth about what they do, and describing them. Do remember, that when one character acts, the other reacts. So, I post about thrusting a sword into you, and you post about evading, falling into a pond, for instance.

The "plan" :​
Their'd be two main phases, (Act 1 and 2)

Act I : The First Meeting (Build up)

Act II : The Battle (epic)

Act III : The fallout (bonus scene)

STORY :
In the province of Khole's Coals, is a grand Aristocracy.
However, it has the typical rivalrys, but one beyond typical.
These two families have been at each others throats since the founding of the province,
and this rivalry gradually escalated throughout the generations.
Until it reached an epoch, a point that rattles the Aristocracy.

They began to clash with force,
Until it was beyond honor.

Crime started to rise, yet the the rivalry was blamed, to protect the rest of the order.
With a reason to, the leaders devised a plan to put this rivalry in it's place.
The plan is unknowable, but everyone knows:

The family's finest duelists have been ordered to have a duel to the death, on an isolate forest island.
The two duelists, while the best in the province, have never dueled each other before,
They where previously bared from dueling to keep the rivalry at bay.
They where never even in the same room, actually unsurprising,
the rivalry is that bitter.

However, this duel will be honorable, and certainly bury the hatchet.

---

The both of them enter the golden hall.
Tomorrow, they'll get on a boat,
and have a duel of a lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back