• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon village(Open)

Which do you prefer,Snakes or Lizards?

• Snakes of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well duh Lizards.

• Um,neither?

• I love them both!

• Total voters
Noticing Tyre i called "please help me hold him down he is after the human survivors" i called to tyre as burn let go and fainted from blood loss.

@Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyre analyzed the situation. "Human survivors?", he said putting one dragon claw to his chin, "I, myself, would like to visit these human survivors. Hmp," he muttered, nodding, looking at shade. "But say, Scorch, where did the flames come from?" His memory had been erased early that night by Gallatica, so he doesn't remember about the huge dragon flying over just moments ago.

@BeebeTheWarrior @Rathalosa

(yes nore does he remember the human village get destroyed shade and me only remember because we were inside my hut and the mist didn't get them.)

"I don't really know" he said as blaze started lossing his grip "please just help me hold him down"

@Everyone

"That's it! You messed with me, now you'll feel the consequences!"

Shade roared that unearthly sound of his, and swiped and bit at Scorch, fully intending to hurt.

letting go scorch quickly maneuvered out of the way before jumping on shade pinning him down "i offer my house and let you eat MY food and this is how you repay me!?"

@Everyone

Lyasun Lyasun returned to the cave that overlooked the Dragon town, staggering from the short battle with his sister. He walked to the ledge and watched the affairs of the town, they seemed fine, like what he did never even happened, "She wiped their memories of me, she's worried that they would turn to my side... hm..." He stood up and backed up a bit, he had been wiped from history due to his sister, no one remembered him, no matter how old they were. He assured he would have place in history now. He walked through the cave and back into his swamp. He lied down in the dampest area and fell asleep, he had to regain his strength.

Shade was furious.

"I was going to pay you, then you stopped me from dealing out justice! How could you defend humans?!"

Shade shook himself, trying to dislodge the hydra.

"If you won't get off, how about we go for a glide?!"

Shade raised his wings.

Tyre paced back and forth trying to understand the situation. "Scorch is right, Shade, the humans still fear us and outnumber us at this point. If we go, there's no telling what would happen. They might even send an army to retaliate. Although I must say, I do want to go check out the human village," Tyre said, nodding his head.

He went over to Scorch and pats Shade's back. "Whaddaya think?"

@BeebeTheWarrior @Rathalosa

"If there are survivors," Shade nodded towards the settlement. "And if there is help sent by other humans, they will try to find out what happened. Then they will find the village."

At that moment, Shade shook vigorously until Scrorch fell off, and bounded away like a sort of big cat.

"Ugh... My head... Huh, what's going on?" Iris stood up on tired legs. "Did I fall asleep...? I can't remember..." Surveying the surroundings, the storm dragoness looked scared and confused. "Wh-what's happening?!"

@ anyone open

sighing i looked at trye "you know hes right" then looking back at my shoulder that was still bleeding and at burn that was turning white i quickly tried to cover the wound before noticing iris

@Everyone

The enormous Necrosis Dragon, Triple, loosed a yawn that signified his status as one of the larger dragons of the village, it rattling the very stalactites in his cave. Unfortunately for him, his cave was very barren, due to the fact that all his decorations always turned to ash in his presence. Lifting his largest head first from the pile, the rest soon followed suit, the other two yawning as well. It took some time for his heads to get back in sync with one another, and during that time, the lesser two began to bicker with one another, until the middle head snapped at both of them.

"Oi! Raquiel, Dracoflame! Cease this immediately! We have work to do!" His metallic voice echoed, it sounding like metal was pounding against metal over and over again. "Why are you even arguing at a time like this?!"

"Dracoflame's head was resting on mine again!" Raquiel hummed, his whining sounding as melodic as the days when he was separate from the others. "I told him to stop that! He know how much his breath reeks!"

"Yours does as well you pansy!" Dracoflame crackled, his spikes bristling. "Did you forget we're one dragon now?! And since you're the weakest dragon, I get to rest on you, got it?"

"We're equal in standing, numbnuts!" Raquiel hummed back, his voice brimming with anger.

"Shut it!" Triolag roared, his roar sounding like two metal blades clashing with one another. It echoed faintly out of his cave, so any nearby could hear. Finally, with that the other two heads had finished their argument, and stared at Triolag as if waiting for his command. "Finally. Now come on-- to the pool."

- - - - - -

After a dip in The Pool of Connections that Gallacticas had created for him all those years ago, Triple was finally one of mind again, and all three heads were finally united. All three sighed, their voices in unison, sounding like an odd mix of clashing metal, crackling fire, and rustling leaves. It was amelodic, but at the same time, soothing. With that check done, the large dragon pounded his way out of his cave, his rightmost mouth holding a giant shovel. It appeared he was doing ditch digging again.

As he walked down the street, however, he could've sworn he smelled smoke. And that smoke smelled nearby, as well. How odd. He didn't think it was time for anybody to cook, so why would there be smoke? His middle and leftmost heads looked at each other with confused looks, unsure what to make of the smell. That's when his rightmost head spotted a group of three dragons standing in the road, one bleeding. Triple had to fight the urge to rush over and help, and instead kept his distance. After all, if he got too close, his breath could make things worse.

"Oi, young'ns." His middle and left heads called out. "What happened 'ere. An' why c'n I smell smoke?" His heads narrowed their eyes at the group. "Y'all ain't causin' no trouble, is ya's?"

@BeebeTheWarrior @Cherrywitch @ArcticViolin

Burn started waking up as i stoped the blood flow but i noticed who called to us and cried out happily"Oh its you Triolag Raquiel Dracoflame!" scorch cried happily forgetting everthing else.Scorch had tried despratly to befriend the only other dragon with multiple heads but his attempts were always brushed away by the larger dragon. remebering what had happened only minutes before scorch said "oh its uh nothing just some ruckus at the shop"

@Everyone

Triple narrowed his eyes at being called all three of his names. "I prefer just Triple. It's shorter, and easier to say." He stared at Scorch's wound, for a moment, before looking at the shop. His eyes drifted to the other two dragons-- Tyre and Iris-- before his three sets of eyes slid back to Scorch. He could tell that the young dragon was lying to him, but he didn't want to have to find out who harmed the only other three headed dragon in the village. After all, he had work to do. If they were going to get fresh water, Triple would have to dig a new ditch from the river in the far north so that way it was redirected to their village. After all, the water that they used to get from a forest had grown rank and foul. That could only mean something was polluting it, and it couldn't have been him, since his breath did not affect water.

"If that's what happened, then I suppose I'll leave you be." His three heads grinned, though Dracoflame's had to stop in order to not drop the shovel in his maw. "Well, I need to get going now. That new canal won't dig itself." With that, he stomped forward, snaking around the three dragons while being careful to hold his breath. He didn't need to risk exposing them to his necrotic breath. From there, he tromped down the street, heading for the northernmost edge of town. From there, he'd have a long climb up and out of the cove, and an even longer trek to the northern mountains. At least he'd have a chance to hunt, for once, after he left the village.

@BeebeTheWarrior @Cherrywitch @ArcticViolin @Anyone else

Shade watched the human settlement, waiting for who knows how long, trying to see something, anything...

And there it was. Movement. Shade started to sprint.

Scorch sighed as another atempt to make friends went down the drain. waling into his shop he called out to trye and iris."y-you guys should uh leave now i have to take care of my wound"he said sighing

Galla woke up yawning and for a moment thought everything was great until she remeber what she and her brother had done.sighing she walked out of her hut to the constant bowing of other dragons all except one.As she spotted the triple she sighed happily "finally some one who doesn't constantly bow and is almost as big as me. she approached him and began using her claws to help dig and covering them in dirt.

@Everyone

Triple's middle head, the only one not working-- Dracoflame's head was using the shovel to quickly and efficiently toss dirt out of the canal, while Raquiel's head was busy using its Necrosis breath to shatter the ground, making it easier to scoop with the shovel-- looked to his left, and was surprised to see the only dragon he could remember being older than him. Offering Gallacticas a smile, he spoke up. "Well Galla, looking lovely as ever. Though, I'm surprised to see you up and about, helping me of all dragons!" He chuckled at this, Triolag's head's laugh sounding like a gonging bell.

"So, how has it all been? I don't suppose any dragon's been making issues?" He asked offhandedly, but it was clear by his tone that he knew something was up.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Galla grinned "Oh you know me too well." sighing she knew that the triple wouldn't tell anyone if she asked"its my brother he's back and he destroyed a human village"she sighed

@Everyone

Triple's face screwed up into a mixture of disgust and disappointment. "Ah. I see." His other heads began to work twice as fast, him channeling his new-found emotion into his work. "Honestly... What happened to him was horrible, but..." A great frown grew on Triple's face as he continued to work. He and Lyasun were both wronged by humans, that much was true, but even so... no creature deserved to have their homes and livelihoods destroyed because of another's horrendous actions. Triolag looked north. He'd have a lot of work to do today, it seemed. That river was still far away. Thankfully, he was an old dragon. His bones were strong, and his resolve stronger. He'd finish it today, before sundown.

"Oh, Galla, one thing--" With a free arm, he pointed back the way he came. "--Scorch has somehow gotten himself injured. I think you should look into it."

@BeebeTheWarrior

signing galla said "oh scorch your little fan i see" she said laughing her voice booming across the village "He'll be fine,i know him well" she said also digging twice as fast and flying the dirt to the wall and piling it up making it larger.

@Everyone

Iris immediately noticed the wound, she gasping and flying over quickly, her colors dulling to her sadness and worry. "Oh, Scorch, blaze, burn! What happened, are you alright?" The storm dragon was tried to get a closer look at the bleeding, before huffing and pushing a large wing in front of him, forcing him back to the shop. "I'm not leaving you hurt, are you crazy?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

"Mrmph." Triple grunted, his face furrowing slightly. "I suppose. He does seem like a tough one... but still..." He sighed, his middle head drooping. "Also, I really wish you wouldn't say that. It hurts m'old heart when you say that. You an' I both know I wish he an' I could be friends, but what those humans did to me..." he shook his head. "Irreversible." A smile managed to form on his face, though, as he began to work twice as hard. Though he knew he couldn't outwork Gallacticas, he damn sure would try. The more he dug, however, the more the scent of smoke stood out to him. However, as the wind began to pick up, carrying the scent of smoke even heavier from the human village, a second scent mingled in with it.

Triolag's head shot up, trying to get a better catch of that scent that was mixed in with the smoke. He thanked the dragonic gods above for his great scent, as he was able to pick up dragon scent in with the smoke. Whoms, he couldn't tell, but that wasn't important. After all, if that scent was anyone's but Lyasun's... Triolag's head swallowed, as he slowly put down his shovel. "Gallacticas. I know I have to finish this job, but there's an issue. If that's not Lyasun's scent I smell mixed in with the smoke I'm assuming comes from that human village..." He didn't feel he had to finish his sentence. Turning tail, he pounded off, his heavy body shaking the very earth as the Necrosis Dragon charged through the village, a look of desperation on his face. It was obvious he was headed towards the village exit, but for what, thankfully no other dragon but Gallacticas knew.

@BeebeTheWarrior @Cherrywitch @ArcticViolin @Rathalosa (Mentioned) @Themoosemaster (Mentioned)

Shade watched as snapped woods boards were waved aside as a human crawled out of the wreckage. The little creature sighed, turned around and saw Shade. The human screamed, and Shade pounced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back