• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon village(Open)

Which do you prefer,Snakes or Lizards?

• Snakes of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well duh Lizards.

• Um,neither?

• I love them both!

• Total voters
ArcticViolin said:
"Yep, I'll be staying here for the night. I'll be staying around town for a while actually," Tyre replied, scratching his lower chin. "I bid you good night, Scorch, Burn, Blaze, and Iris."
@BeebeTheWarrior @Cherrywitch (I'm assuming I went to my nest and didn't see @Rathalosa)
(Have you seen my new character if not you should check her out)

"Opals...and coal...if they can be sold in the village, I can trade for them. Otherwise I don't have any stones." Shade answered honestly.

Lyasun Lyasun exited the mountain on the other side. A human city in the distance. Lyasun was a Galaxy dragon, very large for a dragon. He roared loudly, it echoed through the landscape as he began running. He flapped his humongous wings and lifted off the ground, his wings shook the ground as he approached the city.

There was a large flapping sound, waking Shade from his light sleep.

"-the hell is that?!" The dark dragon exclaimed.

"Goodnight, Tyre. I'll be going, Scorch. Left your stones for the scarf and muffs!" As she walked out, the dragoness stopped, face stricken in fear and awe as she saw a large shadow cut the sky. "A... A dragon...? But, it's gigantic! Wait... It's, it's heading towards the human village!" Iris yelped out in fear.

@ everyone because I'm too lazy to list us all

Lyasun The Giant dragon landed near the edge of town, towering over the houses. He ran into town, his sheer size destroying a few buildings in the process. If his sister was alive, this would get her attention. He began amassing fire visibly in his skeleton body, he shot a blaze of fire into the remaining village buildings. He was still weak and needed to rest. He walked to the middle of the smoldering town and layed down, making some rattling noises in the process.

"Yes!" Shade yelled as he watched the massive dragon plough into the human settlement. "Finally, the humans will be punished!"

Lyasun Lyasun awake to sounds of heavy rumbling. He looked up toward the mountain which encased the dragon town to see a figure of a large dragon, he knew who it was. He wasn't ready to face her yet. Steadily he stood up, he looked more like a zombie now, some of his flesh was back. He sprayed a ring of purple fire to let her know it was him before flying into another direction, disappearing into a cave.

Seeing the flame fly towards her she used water to put it out before it reached the village.she quickly rushed to the village.using her special mist she wiped everyone's memory of what happened including the other dragons

(Galaxy dragons can use any element but they each have something unique to them like my mist and your flame)

@Themoosemaster

Lyasun Lyasun turned around at the scene. He walked back out of the cave and began flying at her. He flew over the town and rammed into the side of her, grounding them both and landing on the town, he was weak, he didn't mean to beat her, just shake her up a bit.

Falling over she grabbed her younger brothers neck and pulling him. she flew out of her village to talk to her younger brother.landing and setting him in front of her."b-brother what had happened to you?"she asked stammering a little still shocked to see her brother back from the dead.

@Themoosemaster

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyasun "Hello, sister." He hissed at her. "I have no idea what happened to me exactly." He looked around for a moment. "It seems I am somehow back, after my untimely demise, from forces unknown to me." He glared at her. and began pacing. "You seem older, I wasn't honestly expecting to see you."

(Sorry for late replies)

@BeebeTheWarrior (Yes, I saw! Nice :D I'll just catch up with whatever was going on)

Tyre admired the nest that Scorch allowed him to use. Cozy, enough space to walk around, and best of all, tables. Just the kind of place he needed. The dragon lay down his bag on the table and began taking out his things. He saw the map that he just bought earlier and began examining it again. "Tomorrow, tomorrow I should have time to go around the city," he said nodding to himself.

As he prepared to rest his rather tired dragon body, a strong disturbance in the air jolted Tyre. A loud sound followed the disturbance. As an air type dragon, this bothered Tyre greatly. Only a strong force could have done that, he thought. He peeked out of his nest to check and saw a huge shadow high above......

Moments later, Tyre was still peeking out his nest but was now wondering what he was looking at. He shook his head and went to sleep.

"and you haven't aged at all dear brother,to me you are but a hatchling" she retorted raising her wings to look larger."i know you despise humans brother,so do i but theres a reasonable way to handle this"

she said looking concered

@Themoosemaster

Shade felt the tremor, and looked down at the human settlement. Destroyed...good. Maybe there were survivors.

Shade flew down to the recently destroyed village, filled with bloodlust.

Scorch rushed after shade blaze and burn grabbing him pulling him back."What do you think your doing!?" he cried"there are two galaxy dragons out there both that could crush you"

@Rathalosa

Lyasun Lyasun snorted at her comment, "I don't know if you've gone blind, but I am QUITE LITERALLY a Skeleton." He stopped pacing and looked toward her. "A reasonable way to handle this? Yes there is, KILLING THEM!" He growled and wall of stone appeared in front of him. It went back down and Lyasun was gone, burrowed under the ground and covering his tracks.

"The humans deserve death, and whichever galactic dragon kills humans has my support. And don't you dare grab me!"

Shade slashed at Scorch with his claws, intending to have the hydra back off.

Scorch held on even though he shoulder was bleeding horribly "Burn blaze don't let go" he said as burn started looking light headed from the loss of blood.

@Everyone

The commotion outside awoken Tyre from his slumber. Coming out of his nest, he asked, "What's going on here?" His eyes widened when he saw a dark dragon being held back by the hydra, and worst, the dragon was bleeding. Tyre casted his air ability and applied air pressure to their surroundings, making it harder for Shade to fly. Tyre glanced to the human village and saw it in flames, then looked back at Scorch and Shade.

@BeebeTheWarrior @Rathalosa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back