• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon village(Open)

Which do you prefer,Snakes or Lizards?

• Snakes of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well duh Lizards.

• Um,neither?

• I love them both!

• Total voters
"Oh, wonderful to meet you... Um, are you okay?" The dragoness cocked her head slightly at Tyre, wondering why he hadn't told her his name himself. "Hehe, you're a strange one, aren't you? Well if you like Scorch's work then you must be a very good person!" Iris analyzed.

@BeebeTheWarrior @ArcticViolin

Scorch blushed being talked about how iris did. he had always had a secret crush on her. "oooooooo" smirked blaze laughing "oh quit it blaze" scorned Burn "can't you see he is embarrased"

@Cherrywitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyre, adjusting his posture, had now regained his composure. While trying to stabilize the air around him, he drew out a laughter which sounded rather nervous. "Ah, a friend of Scorch, you are!" Tyre exclaimed. "Nice to meet you! I've only been here for a moment but the work of art here is amazing," Tyre said to Iris before nodding at Scorch.

@BeebeTheWarrior @Cherrywitch

Lyasuns' eyes flickered open. He slowly stood up, making bone-like rattling sounds. He looked around at the marsh around him at the surrounding marsh. It suddenly popped into his head, a deal with the Humans, betrayal, death. Somehow he's back alive, or, somewhat alive. He began wandering out of the swamp, finding he cave. The cave was pretty large and he was able to go through it. He leaped back into the cave when he reached the end, he was in a mountain, and below him under it was a town, an odd, shiny town. At that point everything came back to him and growled, the Humans. He turned his back on the dragon town and walked another path in the cave.

Shade trotted into the village, the goal clear in his mind. More supplies, but he was unfamiliar with the settlement. He had no idea where to find a store...maybe he would ask someone.

Shade looked around for other dragons.

Gallactica walked down the roads sighing as each dragon quicky bowed. but suddenly she noticed a black dragon who didn't bow. bending her head down to reach shade she said "Well are you new here" she asked smling

@Rathalosa

Shade looked up at the massive dragon, actually shocked to see such a Titan, but he quickly got over it.

"...Yeah, I'm new. And I doubt that I'll be here long. Just want to purchase some supplies."

Smiling at the newcomerm galla said"here come with me,oh whats your name?' she asked lowering her tail so shade could climb onto her massive body and get a ride to some shops.

@Rathalosa

"Shade. That's my name..."

The dark dragon grudgingly climbed onto the massive dragon's back. His claws on his winged arms clacked as they moved.

"Well...nice village I suppose...if your waiting for a bow and a 'your grace', it ain't coming. Apologies, but I ain't doing those things Gallatica." Shade replied.

Last edited by a moderator:
galla laughed her laugh booming over shades voice "I think i like your spirt young one" she grinned approaching the shop"You may call me Galla" she said sticking her claw out for shade to shake

@Rathalosa

"Em...ok..."

Shade shook Galla's claw with a winged arm, and then stepped back.

"Thank you for bringing me to the shops Galla."

"your welcome young one" she said smiling "do you know you remind me of Lyasun when we were younger" i said carefully setting Shade down "and if you need somewhere to stay talk to scorch he lives over there " she said before walking away

@Rathalosa

A place to stay might be good for Shade. To rest beneath a roof would be so much better than just dozing out in the elements.

Shade made his decision, and trotted over to where Galla saud a Scorch was.

"Greetings. I heard you can offer a place for travelers to stay, is this true? I can pay for the night." Shade said calmly to the red hydra.

Scorch nodded "i have a few empyt nests one of which is token by tyre" leading Shade to a corner s burn eyed shade falling in love and blaze laughing his head off at burn

@Rathalosa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back