• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon village(Open)

Which do you prefer,Snakes or Lizards?

• Snakes of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well duh Lizards.

• Um,neither?

• I love them both!

• Total voters

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
Once upon a time dragons were plentiful and lived peaceful happy lives,but humans came and began destroying their forests or polluting their lakes and skies. To make matters worse humans even began hunting dragons to extinction because they fear them.Now days dragons are scarce and it very slim chance you'll ever see one in your life time,but a small group of them still exist hidden in a secret cove impossible to get to by any human means.there lives the worlds last dragons.these dragons have grown smarter more complex and harder to kill then their ancestors were. These dragons have also adapted to life in groups and have technology of their own.You are one of these very special dragons. so with out any further waiting,you adventure begins now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorch yawned waking up in his nest to his other 2 heads arguing."ugg"he groaned standing up "will you two stop it" he cried and his heads clamped their mouths shut."thats better" he said walking to the front of his little shop stand pushing the sign that said "closed" making it say "open" and then i waited as my heads began arguing again "I bet everyones going to want my red dye"blaze boasted "No one will want your dye over my yellow" burn said smiling "yes they will" blaze cried "No they won't"burn said "will you two please be quite for once in your life"groaned scorch

@morgans army

Last edited by a moderator:
"Birdie" practically fluttered over to the shop on small wings before settling on the ground in front of a hydra arguing with itself. She paused and snaked her neck around to the saddlebag strapped to her hips, pulling out a long scarf. Scarf in her teeth she asked them, "Fcan foo fhelp fee?"

all three heads turned to face this little dragon and i took the scarf from her and set it down on the counter."what color would you like little one?"i asked as burn and blaze looked at each other angrily.

@morgans army

[QUOTE="morgans army]Relieved of the scarf, Birdie spoke cleary, "Red! Can you do that? I can pay"

[/QUOTE]
Blaze smirked at burn as he used his flame to dye it red

The light yellow dragons eyes opened wide as the flames blew away and revealed a perfectly red scarf, "W-wow. That's amazing. Thank you!" She proudly rolled it around her neck.

"I don't have payment in the traditional means but I hope these help". Birdie opened her jaws wide and ball of green energy bubbled up before she blew it in a ray along the treeline, causing bushes and bushes of fruits and berries to swell up. Some of the melons actually exploded after getting too big.

"Oh crap. I'm sorry!"

looking amazed at the fruit which had rapidly expaned and ignoring my other heads as they argued again."wow that was amazing kid,by the way may i have your name" he asked

She puffed her chest out proudly, "I go by Birdie. And you...uh, three?" she said, glancing between the heads and addressing the middle.

"well my names scorch" scorch said and nodding towards the left head"This is blaze" and then the right head "This is burn"

"Burn, Blaze, Scorch", she said, nodding to each in turn.

"I'm heading into the jungle. Maybe we'll run into each other when you aren't working?"

"Theeeen meet me where all the waterfalls come together when you're free", she said, flexing her wings and taking off, shiny red scarf streaking toward the trees in the distant jungle.

Flying past the jungle looking for water starts to look at the hydra "hey you got any water" landing slowly it "would help me a lot I'm not from around here, I can pay double the cost"

Grabs the money set it on the table "get the water and I'll pay double and a tip to be polite".

blaze eyed this dragon suscionly as i grabbed a litter of water "here free of charge"i said

Oh ok thank in return I'll something for you if it has to do do with water ,snow or ice

"Ah, watch out! Watch out!" Tyre was scurrying and due to his heavy load, he had planned to land to the nearest flat surface as possible. *splat* It was too late. The dragon hit the tree and dropped a few of his belongings. "What's wrong with you, Tyre? Didn't you see that tree? It was right there in front of you!" He muttered to himself, half ashamed of himself that he had missed his landing spot. He reached for his head and check for any injuries. "Hmph, head's clear." He starts to gather his things when he noticed a small dragon with a red scarf flying a distance away. "Flashy," he said, "but nothing is more flashy than...." He stopped himself as he remembered what he needed to do. After making sure he has everything, he hurriedly took off. Alas, he found what he needed. Tyre spotted a shop about 2 miles from him. As he neared it, he noticed a white dragon hovering over it and getting ready to take off. Tyre made sure to land properly and safely this time. "Uh, excuse me?" He called out to the shopkeeper.

"Oh hello" scorch said looking the dragon up and down "what do you need painted?"(i love how detailed you are

(Thanks n.n I try. Credits to the original artist though I don't know who they are)

Trye folded his wings before the shopkeeper had his focus on him. "Greetings," he said, looking at the three-headed hydra. My name is Tyre and I have journeyed from my land to yours for I heard that this village carries within it something that I seek - a rare item of old. By any chance, do you know of this? If not, will you direct me to anyone you think carries a knowledge of this item?"

Scorch eyed this dragon before beckoning him inside "what is this "iteam" you require" scorch asked eagerly

"An item made from the ancient times - a precious gem. It is said to contain mystic powers that could help bring protection and peace to our land but only if it's intact. The Dragon Templars had protected it but it had been lost throughout time and with the war and destruction brought upon us by the humans, it has been reduced to a legend," Tyre explained, "Shopkeeper, I believe in this legend and made it my quest to find it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back