• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon village(Open)

Which do you prefer,Snakes or Lizards?

• Snakes of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well duh Lizards.

• Um,neither?

• I love them both!

• Total voters
Tyre was saddened upon hearing what the hydra said. Did I make this journey for nothing? Tyre thought to himself.

"Thank you, noble Sir," said Tyre, "and whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with? You seem to have a good collection here in your shop. Will you tell me about your shop or your trade?"

The female dragon awoke in her cave, high up in the clouds and took her leave. The sky was clear and bright, and her scales were rainbowed, the bright colors reflecting her joyful mood. Iris dipped down, her body casting a shadow onto the ground below.

ArcticViolin said:
Tyre was saddened upon hearing what the hydra said. Did I make this journey for nothing? Tyre thought to himself.
"Thank you, noble Sir," said Tyre, "and whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with? You seem to have a good collection here in your shop. Will you tell me about your shop or your trade?"
Smiling scorch said "I'm Scorch and most of the stuff in here i found and painted"scorch said smiling then his right hand said"I'm Burn" burn said shoving the left hand "i'm going i'm going" groaned the left one before muttering "i'm blaze"

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Smiling scorch said "I'm Scorch and most of the stuff in here i found and painted"scorch said smiling then his right hand said"I'm Burn" burn said shoving the left hand "i'm going i'm going" groaned the left one before muttering "i'm blaze"
"A pleasure to meet you, Scorch, Burn, and Blaze," said Tyre as he looked at the three heads, respectively. "A painter.....hmmm," he said out loud, putting a claw to his chin. "Do you happen to have a map of this village? If you do, I long to purchase one."

(I might hang out around the village or around your shop for a while)

(thats great!)

Scorch nodded "Of course i have one " he said using his tail to pull down two maps "do you want it in color or black and white" he asked

"Very good, very good," Tyre muttered to himself. "In black and white, please" he responded. "And will this suffice for the payment?" Tyre handed out a blue sapphire to Scorch. He was carrying a bunch in his back when he left his own village.

ArcticViolin said:
"Very good, very good," Tyre muttered to himself. "In black and white, please" he responded. "And will this suffice for the payment?" Tyre handed out a blue sapphire to Scorch. He was carrying a bunch in his back when he left his own village.
Scorch passed Tyre the map and gasped at the sapphire "wow i've naver seen such a big one" he said as his other two heads gawked at it too

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Scorch passed Tyre the map and gasped at the sapphire "wow i've naver seen such a big one" he said as his other two heads gawked at it too
As Tyre received the map from Scorch, he began eyeing it carefully. He needed to get familiar with this place if he's going to stay for a while. He was so consumed with the map that he did not noticed the dragon above.

ArcticViolin said:
As Tyre received the map from Scorch, he began eyeing it carefully. He needed to get familiar with this place if he's going to stay for a while. He was so consumed with the map that he did not noticed the dragon above.
Looking away Scorch flipped the sign that said "Open" and made it say closed

Tyre was too preoccupied with his newly acquired map that he lost track of time until he moved his head saw Scorch putting up the "Closed" sign. The dragon tuck away the map and said to the hydra, "do you happen to know where the nearest available place to rest for the night is? I plan to to stay in this village for a while, maybe I could get lucky and find any clues to the item I am looking for."

Scorch smiled "i have a extra nest you can use" he offered pointing to a small nest built with golden coins and pennys

"Thanks," Tyre said, "I appreciate your hospitality, Scorch. Let me know if I can help you in any way." Tyre gathered his belongings and head to the extra nest.

Iris gently lowered herself before the shop, tucking her colorful wings behind her. "Hello, Scorch, Blaze, Burn, how are you?" The storm dragon inquired pleasantly, nodding to each as she spoke their names. "Oh, you closed... I would have liked to see some of your new work..." The dragon said sadly, the rainbow colors dulling slightly.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Scorch smiled "of course my favorite costumer can see my new work"scorch said grinning as he lead her back "oh and don't mind tyre" he said as he lead her to the back into a room filled with colorful scarfs and other stuff."i've saved something for you" he said as he pulled out a Beautifully made wool scarf with all the colors of the rainbow making it sparkle like irics skin

@Cherrywitch

The storm dragon gasped and quickly put her head around his neck in a hug. "Oh, I love it! I was always telling you how I get cold! Oh you're the best!" Iris wrapped it about her slim neck happily. "How does it look? You made it match my scales too! Oh, it's wonderful!" The rainbow colors grew almost blindingly bright.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Scorched laughed as iris was in awe of the scarf "Thats not all" he said grinning happily and using his tail to grab a rainbow pair of earmuffs "Surpirse!"He cried smiling at iris

@Cherrywitch

"EEEP! I love it I love it I love it!" Iris grabbed them in her claws, but blushed as it was proving difficult to put on. "Um... Scorch? Could you help?" She passed them back to him. "It's really warm too. Oh you're the best! I won't be cold all the time now!"

(@BeebeTheWarrior sorry I didn't get a notification)

The storm dragon went outside of the store happily, nuzzling into the scarf. "Oh, thank you thank you!" Iris spread her wings in a stretch, her colors bright and cheerful to match her happiness.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Iris turned back, her eyes flashing to the dragon with a map. "Oh... Sorry, I got a little carried away. Are you new here?" The storm dragon inquired in a social way, tail gently swiping back and forth with interest. She glanced to the hydra. "A new customer, Scorch?"

@BeebeTheWarrior @ArcticViolin

"So colorful....so bright....If she could be likened to a gem, she would be.." Tyre muttered to himself. He had seen the rainbow dragon hovering earlier and was intrigued by her colors. Seeing that she was now talking to him, he tried to respond but instead of words, the air around him started to vibrate. The only thing he can do now is raise his hand and nod his head.

@Cherrywitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back