• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dragon King's Mountain

What setting would you like this idea to be in?

• Total voters

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
Hello~! RoyalPhoenix32 here with a rp idea that I came up with after debating with numerous ideas that I had written down. I set up a pole for what kind of setting would be best for the Harem. 1 main person to 4-6 others. Doesn't matter gender or race. I haven't chosen what race is king or anything. I would like people to toss ideas at me. And vote on which setting would be used.

Deep in the mountains, where humans dare not trod, only those foolish enough to tread there don't come back alive...Its not foolishness that drives humans to take what isn't theirs, its greed. We of mythical origin have fled, away from the humans and built our own home in a place no human can reach us. Its a sacred mountain we now dwell upon. We once fought others of mythical origin to live there but one amongst us ceased the fighting and established a kingdom. We were separated into two places together yet apart. There was no wall to divide our homes, our families. We grew to adore our king, but sadly our old king died in an assassination attempt by humans, whom we fear have discovered our home and wish to take it as theirs. Flames of old hate begin to spread. But our fear had soon vanished when the queen, our lady and light, said her husband had set a barrier to protect us. No human can pass through the barrier and so we turn our hopes of rebuilding, for the humans had nearly destroyed our great home, all without us knowing it. We place our hopes in our new king and enure his bloodlines success, while we send selected people to ensure peace amongst us.

Last edited:
Seems like a Far Eastern Medieval setting is going to be it, if more people don't vote. But I don't mind. That will be the setting~! Now for the plot.....Also, you can vote twice if you want to. On second thought, Medieval (European) fantasy seems to be winning

Last edited:
Alright, Far Eastern Medieval fantasy is the setting we are going for. Unless, Someone speaks up and says something? Screw it. A mixture of both.

Finally done with that. Now, the King's Mountain is based in a world separate from ours. The royal family is Dragon but they are not the dominant species. Yokai/Demons are. The species allowed in this rp are; Dragons, Vampire, Demon/Yokai, and Werewolf.

Dragons
Dragons are beings of immense magic and wisdom, and employed as scribes, magicians, and priests. They are prone to having slight fits when something of otherworldly renown isn't part of their collection, aka they have a bit of a hoarding problem. Dragons view everyone as if they're unintelligent.
Representative(s): ( RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard _Exodus_ _Exodus_ )
Vampire
Being who survive off blood, they don't need consume virgin blood to maintain an ageless beauty, but they do need to contend with getting said blood. They can drink from a wiling blood donor or get it from a special bar. They are sensitive to sunlight and get sunburn quite easily in the sun. They view Demon/Yokai, Werewolves, and Faunus as country bumpkins.
Representative:
Demon/Yokai
Demon/Yokai are beings of honor and survival. They have built much of their homes around honor and what they survive on. Different demons/yokai eat different meals and items. While most species are about being solitary and the self, demon/yokai are all about community and friendly competition. They get along fantastically with Werewolves and Faunus.
Representative: animegirl20 animegirl20
Werewolves
Werewolves, beings that have the ability to morph into a wolf anytime but cannot resist the pull of the moon. They, like Kitsune, are about family and while Demon/Yokai are likened to them in that regard, the whole pack functions as one. One werewolf cannot do work without others also doing the work as well. They mostly eat meat. They get along well with Demon/Yokai.
Representative:​

Last edited:
Interested as a dragon species character. I believe an eastern medieval setting could be quite interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back