• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Wolf

Rimaggon nodded. Alright. he thought. After a while, the area was cleared. The loggers were back at the village. "Mir, come back down. It's safe now."

(Gtg, I'm going to bed. I'll reply... Tomorrow?)

Mir slowly came out of the sjrubs and flew back to the house but then, he bumped straight into the sheep girl who met Rimaggon.

(K.)

Rimaggon suddenly heard a very, very, VERY loud scream.

"IT'S A DRAGON!" he heard someone say, a female voice. Rimaggon face palmed, Mir, I told you not to get caught... Come up here, quick.

Mir flew back into the forest before up to the roof. He waited until there was nobody near Rimaggon's window before flying in.

"Who. The. Heck. Did. You. Bump. Fly. Whatever. Into?" Rimaggon asked Mir, pausing after every word as if the dragon was a baby. Which it was.

"Oh." said Rimaggon. "Well, she's my best friend so maybe I can tell her to keep it a secret..." He then cursed under his breath, "Nope, can't, she screamed, and the entire village is... listening to her right now." he sighed whilst shaking his head. "What are we going to do? Any ideas?"

"Shoot." said Rimaggon. "Mir, how about--" he was cut off by yell.

"EVERYONE, SSSTOP WITH ALL THE YELLING!"

He knew exactly who said that. Rimaggon looked at Mir. "
I thought they said they'll come there next week? Or did I hear the wrong thing?"

Rimaggon slightly tapped Mir's head. He couldn't shake the dragon's shoulder because he was too small. "Dude, calm down. We'll get away from this problem easily, got it?" he told him before peeking outside the window.

"HEY! I thought you said you'll come here next week! We didn't find it yet!"

"Sssure you didn't. We heard you 'talking' about ssseing a dragon. We too, saw a dragon once. And it was with a wolf."

Rimaggon then heard a collective gasp from the crowd outside. "
Shoot."

"Let's get the Wolves outta here!" he heard once shout.

"Yeah! Let's get 'em!" This was followed with cheers and then various sounds were heard.

Rimaggon heard the windows getting smashed and the door getting kicked down. Then, with his wolf senses, he heard a quiet voice. Even above all the noise, he could still here it.

"But what if they're lying...?"

Rimaggon heard hisses, probably because of dismay.

"Foolisssh girl, why would you think we are lying?"

"Yesss. You mussst learn how to trussst us. We do not deceive."

Rimaggon then looked at Mir. "
Mir, try to find an escape route just in case. Do not let yourself be seen."

Mir clamed down and nodded before slowly and carefully peeked out of the window. Nobody was outside so he flew up to the roof and hid there.

'There's nobody outside of the window.' He reported to Rimaggon.

Rimaggon nodded. "Alright then. Stay away from the front windows. When I tell you to leave, get out that window and fly back to the cave without getting seen. I'll just head there once we have this problem sorted out, got that?"

'Yes, Master.' Mir replied before flying into the forest once the coast is clear. He quickly and quietly flew into the cave and hid there, waiting for Rimaggon.

Rimaggon stared at the window. "I said I'll tell him when he needs to escape, but I guess that works too." he said to himself before he heard rapid foot steps coming upstairs. He quickly sat on the bed, leaned against the wall, and pretended to look tired. Suddenly, the door was broken down.

"WE GOT YOU NOW, RIM--"

The ones that broke down the door paused mid-sentence when they saw the look of Rimaggon.
Yes, it's working! he inwardly cheered.

"Oh hey guys..." he said slowly.

The people looked at each other. "Maybe he's pretending. LET'S BRING 'IM DOWN!" they shouted and pulled Rimaggon off the bed, then before he knew it, he was outside his house next to his parents.

"
What's going on?" he asked them while looking around.

"That'sss him. He'sss the one with the dragon!"

"Yesss. He'sss the one."

The hissing pair walked up to Rimaggon and then he was suddenly kicked to the ground.

"Where isss the dragon?"

"
I don't know what you're talking ab--"

"If you don't anssswer correctly, your parentsss will sssuffer."

"And, the
entire village asss well."

Rimaggon gulped, hoping his parents the the village people would forgive him.

"
Like I said, I do not know what you are talking about."

"Very well..."

The hissing men suddenly had fireballs on their hands. "You chossse to hide the dragon, now, thessse people will sssuffer."

Rimaggon stared, wide-eyed, when the hissing men threw fireballs at the buildings. Of course, it set on fire.

Mir, when I don't come there in five minutes, try to find me here. Try to hide as well whilst doing so. I'm gonna go help the ones that will get trapped.

And with that, the hissing men fired more fireballs, the village people where going around, shouting 'Water!' and stuff like that. Rimaggon's parents looked at their son before running away to help the people. Rimaggon sighed and dashed through the village to help the to-be trapped people.

Rimaggon was coughing the entire time as he helped an old lady, a cat, outside her burning house. "Oh my!" she exclaimed when she looked around. Everything was burning, going down. He told the old lady to stay with the others to prevent getting lost. Rimaggon tried to take a step forward. Key word: Tried. He fell on the ground and continued coughing. "Too... Much... Smoke..." He hoped Mir would find him, because he suddenly blacked out.

Mir also started to cough but there wasn't any gas nearby. 'Master...' Mir coughed out as he started to weakly fly back to the village, trying not to be seen.

Rimaggon saw himself... flying? He tried to move but he seemed to be controlled. He then realized that the one flying wasn't him. It was Mir. He tried to call out to him but he couldn't. But, he could think. Odd. Mir, hurry! I need to stop those hissing men!

Mir flew down to Rimaggon and picked him up before flying out to a safe and hidden area with him on his back. He then laid Rimaggon down once they are safe.

Ha! Mir does have super strength! Rimaggon woke up shortly after the 'dream' thing. "Huh? Where are we?" he asked Mir.

Rimaggon raised an eyebrow. "Why are we behind my house? And... do I smell smoke?" he said while sniffing. "Please don't tell me those Men are here."

Rimaggon sat up and sighed. "Well, I smell them, so they are here." he said. Then he paused. "My parents. My parents!" he exclaimed as he scrambled up. As soon as he stood up, he started coughing again. "Dang, too much smoke. Mir, do you have like, a wind thing or something to clear this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back