• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Wolf

"The sun always rises up at the East so it's easy to know where' south if you know the time. It's still morning soo..." Mir trailed off.

"Ah, alright." said Rimaggon, nodding. "I guess we'll be at the town by the afternoon." Then he paused, "Wait, wouldn't people freak out if they see you? Where would you hide?" he asked the dragon. "You can't hide behind my back, but I think you can hide behind a tree." He looked up at the sky again. It was good to see that the smoke cleared, giving him a perfect view of the morning sky. "But I'll try to get you lunch, I guess."

"Alright..." Mir nodded, looking around them as they moved.

"An invis spell would be really handy..." Mir mumbled, thinking about something as he gazed at the clear sky.

(Sorry, lol.)

"I don't know how to cast an invisibility spell." Rimaggon deadpanned. He was, after all, a 'noob' at all of the things that was happening. He never experienced fires, getting a dragon, and all those things. "Can you?"

Mir nodded and tried to recall anything about a invis spell. "Demeer." He said before disappearing. It worked. He said with a smile, although Rimaggon can't see him.

Rimaggon looked surprised when Mir disappeared. "Mir? Where'd you go?" he asked as he turned around, looking for the dragon.

"No, I don't see you but I do feel you." Rimaggon said as he felt something land on his shoulder. "Do you think you'll be able to cast it upon my mom and I?"

".....Of course. Dimeer." Mir said before touching Rimaggon's shoulder with his claws and he disappeared. He then touched Rimaggon's mom ands she also disappeared.

"Good enough?" Mir asked with a smile, slowly appearing but he was still see through. Seems that Rimaggon can see Mir now.

Rimaggon looked down on himself. "I feel like I don't exist." he said. Then, when he saw Mir starting to reappear again, he asked him, "Oh there you are. I take it that the spell is wearing off, yes?"

"Not really. Since we are bound together, we can see each other." Mir said, seeing a transparent Rimaggon.

"Oh. Right. I forgot 'bout that." Rimaggon said. "Now come on, I'm getting hungry." He turned back to South and marched onwards. It didn't take them long before they saw a town with tall walls. "There!" he exclaimed as he sprinted towards the town. Then, glancing behind him, he asked Mir, "Hey, how long will this spell last?"

"As long as we have enough stamina for it..." Mir answered. "There is a reverse spell also."

Mir just sat on Rimaggon's shoulder.

"And the reverse spell is...?" Rimaggon's recklessness asked for him. He didn't really mean to ask that, but oh well. What was done, is done.

"Ameer... Uh-oh." Mir said before realizing it. The three of them appeared in the middle of the town.

Mir looked around them, furries all around them stared at him.

(You know. Anthros and such. This is a place ruled by anthromophic animals after all. Cya.)

(Hello?)

Rimaggon cursed. "Mir, I suggest we... RUN!" And he took off quickly, ignoring the shouts of the other furries that were chasing them. When he was about to exit, a tall panther blocked his path. "Where do ya think yer goin' with tha' drag'n if yer's?" he said in a gruff voice. "...Mir, a little help?"

Mir nodded. "Dimeer." He then touched Rimaggon's shoulder and his mom who was on his back. He then casted a teleport spell and got them inside a well hidden alley of the town. Mir was panting lightly due to the rapid spell usage.

(Lol, sorry. I'm only online 'cause of my homework :P )

"Yeah, me too." said Rimaggon as he pressed himself on the wall to avoid getting spotted. "Any idea so that we can get outta here?"

"I wish your mom would wake up..." Mir sighed, worried before adding. "I can do a teleportation spell but it'll take a while for me to recover."

Mir looked around before sitting down on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back