• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Wolf

Mir slowly hovered up and casted the teleportation spell. A blue light covered the three of them and they teleported to a field outside of town. Rimaggon felt his stamina being taken out a bit while Mir fell onto the ground, panting.

"Easy there, buddy." Rimaggon told Mir. He gently lowered his mother on the grass before crouching next to The dragon. "Rest for a bit. I'm sure the other furries won't notice us here because, ya know, grass field. But yeah, rest, and just tell me when you wanna get going."

Rimaggon flopped down on the grass when Mir fell asleep. He was bored now. That is, until he thought if a new idea. He stood up with a grin and tried to remember what Mir had said when he casted the invisibility spell. He was going to try and cast it too. That way, he wouldn't have to rely on the dragon too much.

Rimaggon didn't notice Mir wake up. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "What dis he say again? Dirk? Dimmer?" He let out a small howl. "Dimeer!" he roared and his form faded into nothingness. He did an invisible fist pump. "Oh bloody hell, yeah!"

Rimaggon nearly had a heart attack. "Oh hey Mir. You can't see me..." he said, extending the 'you', turning it into a slight howl. "Wait. How do I stop being invisible again?"

"I still can, in fact. You don't remember about we are linked to eachother? And... Amere." Mir said before Rimaggon reappeared.

"... Oh. Right. Forgot." said the wolf dude before he assumed his physical form once more. "So, ya ready for some adventures?"

"Yeah..." Mir said, looking at his mom.

"I'm worried that she might not make it..." Mir said, looking at Rimaggon's mom, who was still unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back