• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Wolf

"My wings aren't big enough... My blast spell is not deigned for smoke either..." Mir shook his head and sighed. "I'm sorry..."

Rimaggon sighed. "Okay then..." Right after he said that, he ran back inside the smoky area. Mir, try to find survivors. I can't stay here too long.

Mir nodded and dove into the smoke and flames. He found Rimaggon's parents inside. Your parents are inside and I can't get them both. Mir picked his mom up and dragged her outside.

Rimaggon's head shot up when Mir mentioned his parents. Where did you find them? Are they inside our house or something?

Inside the house... The dining room... Mir answered as he finally dragged Rimaggon's mom out, panting.

Rimaggon was inside his house before Mir could finish what he was saying. When Rimaggon got there, he fortunately spotted his father inside the dining room, and carried him outside the house. He exited the smoke cloud and laid on the ground. "Mir," he said. "How's my mother doing? I'm too tired to even look at her."

Rimaggon nodded slightly. "Alright then. Father, are you awake?" He looked to his right to see his father's chest stop rising. "Father...?" Rimaggon sat up and chocked back a sob. "Those insolent fools will not get away with this deed." he muttered under his breath. He stood up and started walking to the direction of the forest. "Think you can carry her under that tall tree over there?" he asked Mir, pointing to a tree from afar.

((I have no idea how this rp is still alive.))

Rimaggon looked at his mother, then his father. What did he do to deserve this? The dragon. There was a voice in his head that chanted evil things. But his good side was telling him not to express his anger on Mir. Then, he looked at the creature who was sitting next to his mother, exhausted. "Are ya up for an adventure, Mir?" he asked the dragon.

(I know right. xD )

"I'm up but... I felt guilty about this... You don't...I... I'm terribly sorry..." Mir said, crying.

Rimaggon felt like crying too when he watched the dragon did the said action. "... You don't have to feel guilty about it, Mir." he told him. He looked around, noticing that the fires had started to weaken. He doubted anyone else was still alive there. Leaning against a tree, he sighed. "How about we get ready tomorrow? Let's just rest for tonight (or today...?) because, you know..." he said, trailing off.

(Alright then, night it is!)

Rimaggon let himself slide to the ground. He was tired. He felt like he could faint any minute. Well, he did actually, just a while ago. He looked up at the smoke-filled sky, blocking his usual view of the stars. He hoped that he could defeat the snake man's master. If their master was threatening to take over [insert ancient land name here], he had to stop them. He also hoped that Mir would grow faster. He needed him on his side if he was going to fight the enemy. "... What'cha drawin', Mir?" he asked him quietly. The fire provided little light, but it was enough to make him see some kind of drawing on the ground. It looked like... a dragon. A dragon with big wings and a long tail.

Letting out a tired laugh, he said, "Envisioning yourself in the future...?"

(Vicya or something maybe?)

"A recollection about something... It doesn't matter much..." Mir said before going to sleep.

(Fine by me! We just need it to look... fancy. Like Viichyah or something. Oh and can we do a time skip on your next post (the next morning)?)

"A recollection of... wha...?" That was all Rimaggon could manage to say before he fell into a deep slumber.

Mir slowly woke up the next morning with a quiet yawn. He looked over to Rimaggon and his mom, who were both asleep. Slowly hovering up, Mir looked around with a sigh.

Rimaggon found himself on the ground, staring at a flying Mir, startling himself. "What the--" As soon as he sat up, he applied too much force on his arms, causing him to his the tree with his head. The result was... well... let's just say he uttered words that would put a sailor to shame. "Argh, Mir, why did you have to surprise me...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hm?" Mir looked over and asked. He was a bit bigger than last night but he looked the same. He then groaned as he felt a dull ache at the back of his head.

"S-Surprise you...?" Mir asked with a groan, rubbing the back of his head With his talons.

Mir sighed and slowly stopped rubbing the back of his head, looking down at Rimaggon's mom.

Rimaggon yawned. "Yeah. You startled me." he said, watching the dragon. Then, he stood up, arching his back. "So, ya ready for an adventure of a lifetime?"

Oh. Right. Rimaggon had forgotten about her. "...I'll just carry her, I guess. I don't think you can carry her for the entire day." he said, doing the said action. "I heard that there's a town at the south. I think we can walk from here." He then started walking towards a random direction which he assumed to be South. "You can hunt along the way, now come on."

"The South..." Mir said before looking at the sun and determined the way to go. He started flying that way. "The South is this way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back