• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Wolf

Rimaggon stumbled slightly when Mir appeared in front of him. "Alright then, let's get to business." he said as he stepped back a little. "What am I supposed to say? Shoot that tree or something...?"

"Magic Missile. Well... At least that's the name. The first pact assigned them that way so we can't change them." Mir sighed.

"Interesting..." muttered Rimaggon. "Okay, so am I supposed to say... Use Magic Missile on that tree...?"

"Just commanding me in whatever method. Even by your mind. As long as I could pick the command up, I'll do it." Mir explained.

Mir shot a beam at a tree in its trunk, making it to fall down.

(Heh. That was a little too easy to use. In the actual game the Master don't even have to say a word before Mir doing it.

Rimaggon put his fist in the air. "Yes!" he cheered. "And now... How many more trees ahould we cut down? Three? Four?"

"But aren't you gonna be tired? Maybe two more will do." said Rimaggon as he turned a little. Since Mir said that he could his thoughts... Mir, use Magic Missile on that tree!

Mir nodded and shot a beam at the tree Rimaggon said. The beam hit it and made it fall onto the ground.

Rimaggon sighed. "Three down. Now, to bring it back to the village. Do you perhaps have super strength?"

Rimaggon stared at the trees. "Meep. Okay... Time to roll 'em." he said and began pushing one of the logs towards the village. "In the meantime, could you 'chop down' the trees blocking my way?"

Rimaggon continued rolling the log until he reached the town. "Well I'll be damned. You weren't kiddin' when you said you wanted to help, kid." said the man from earlier. "Uh... Yeah. I chopped down a couple more back at the forest." said Rimaggon and then he ran back into the forest to roll the others. Mir, a little help here?

If we keep up like this we'll clear the forest. Mir snickered before shooting the tree in Rimaggon's way down.

Yeah, thought Rimaggon, but we need to get all the logs to the village. He jumped above a log, turned, and rolled it towards the village once more. Think you can push some?

Rimaggon chuckled then kicked the log, making it roll all the way to the village. "Don't blast anymore trees. I'll try to get help. Make sure nobody sees you, okay?" he said as he started running towards the village.

Rimaggon then came back with the loggers. One whistled, stating that there were a lot of logs in the area. "Yea..." said Rimaggon. Mir, can you check if there are any suspicious activity around the area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back