• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Wolf

Wolf Wolf

The Dovahkiin
Wolf Wolf submitted a new role play:

The Dragon and the Wolf - A 1x1 role play between Wolf Wolf and Telios.

Read more about this role play... 

Rimaggon wandered into a dark... room. He had something slung over his shoulder, but he couldn't make out what it was. He looked around until he sensed something move. He looked around once more, only this time, frantically, trying to find out what it was. It could've been a bear or something. Then, he felt himself look up and stared into bottomless eyes...

Rimaggon's eyes shot open. Phew, it was only a dream. he sighed as he kicked his bed's covers away. He had to go hunting. Again. He was used to it, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be lazy sometimes. He sat up then looked outside the window. A few people were up. It was four in the morning, who would wake up this early? Him, of course, and the other people outside. He stood up and walked downstairs. "Mother, I'm going hunting." he called to his mom. "Alright dear, just be careful!" was her response. Rimaggon nodded and went outside. He didn't need weapons since he was a wolf. Literally. He had claws, and other things that a wolf has. Except, he was standing on two legs and a shape of a human. He headed out of his town and entered the forest territory. He stretched his senses until he heard a rustle. He looked to the side and saw a deer jump out of it. "Forgive me, deer." he muttered as he pounced on the deer, getting it by a leg, making it fall down. He flicked the deer on its forehead and it instantly went unconscious. He slung the deer over his shoulder and stretched his senses once more.

Oddly, Rimaggon couldn't sense anything. He must've hunted too many animals last time, so they didn't get to breed. He walked, and walked, and walked, until he sighed. "
I must really be cautious on how many I hunt down." Then, when he looked around, he noticed he was in a foggy area of the forest. He decided to go find some kind of tree with a nest in it. But as he took a step forward, he tripped and ended up stumbling into a cave. A very, very dark cave. Somehow, it reminded him of something, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it. He decided to venture into the cave but tripped. Again. He stumbled until he saw something blue in front of him. "What...?" He sat up and sniffed it. It wasn't white, so it wasn't a chicken egg. And, the shell looked like it was really hard. He knocked on the shell like a door, only to hear a shallow sound. What is this? he thought to himself as he stood up. Suddenly, he felt like he was burning. No, his paw was burning. But that's a ridiculous idea, how could his paw-- "WHAT THE---" he looked down and saw that some kind of... mark, was forming in his paw, and it hurt. A lot. He then noticed that the egg too was glowing with the same mark on the front.

"
What's happening...?"

Slowly, the emblem disappeared both on the egg and Rimaggon's hand. (Yes hand. Just say that animals are more human like now they are Anthros.) Cracks started to show on the egg shell, seemingly it's hatching. Soon enough, light seeped through the cracks and the shells fall off, showing a small, bluish dragon inside. It slowly opened it's black eyes and looked up at Rimaggon with a smile.

"Master.... Rimaggon?" Mir asked, smiling as he looked up to Rimaggon from his nest.

Rimaggon stared at the blue dragon that had hatched from the egg. "How do... How... How do you know my name?" he asked it as he slowly crouched. And, the dragon called him his 'master', did that mean Rimaggon had to take care of it? Oh no. Ooh no. His parents are not going to like that. Not one bit. And--- Wait a minute, is that dragon smiling? It's so cu-- Nope. Nope, nope. Don't think about the dragon. he thought to himself as he continued to stare at it. And, since the dragon was surely going to grow bigger, maybe as tall as his house, he had no idea where it could fit. He looked at the mark on his hand then back to the dragon. His mind couldn't quite... catch on. The deer he had hunted down from earlier slid down and landed in front of the dragon with a soft thud.

"We Onyx Dragons knew about our masters as we are assigned to them. Of course I know your name, Master." Mir giggled softly before hovering up, still haven't noticed the egg shell on his head.

"A deer? Were you hunting, Master?" Mir asked, looking down at the deer on the ground before looking back up to Rimaggon, smiling.

@Wolf Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Rimaggon watched the dragon hover up with an egg shell on top of its head. "Assigned??" he said with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?? And did you say 'we'?? Do you mean there are other dragons??" Then, realizing the small dragon had asked him a question, he snapped out of his confusion state. "Uh... Yeah, hunting, yes." he replied, now staring at the dragon.

"There were Onyx Dragons before me but I'm the only one now..." Mir said, smiling softly.

"I'm hungry..." Mir said, his smile faded.

Rimaggon watched as the dragon stated that it was hungry. His gaze fell on the deer. "Can you eat something as big as this?" he asked it, pointing to his unconscious prey.

"I can't eat meat... Yet... Master..." Mir shook his head, still hovering in front of Rimaggon, looking a bit tired.

Rimaggon scratched his head. What do baby dragons eat? Fish? Mushrooms? Cats? "Which one would you prefer, mushroom or fish?" he asked it, obviously having no knowledge about dragons.

"I think I still can't eat any of those..." Mir shook his head again.

"Do you know a white liquid you usually drink...?" Mir asked curiously.

"You mean milk?" asked Rimaggon. "I can get a bottle from my house but it's too far, I'll have to--" "Moo." He looked behind him to see a cow. "Erm... Never mind. Go drink."

"What are you talking about, Master...? Go drink?" Mir tilted his head slightly looking at Rimaggon a bit confused.

Rimaggon sighed and stood up. He kicked the stone wall and a cobble bowl fell from the ceiling. He didn't know how that happened, but he was grateful for the bowl. He walked up to the cow and sat on the ground beside it. He placed the bowl underneath the cow and started milking with a disturbed look on his face.

2 Minutes Later...

Rimaggon walked up to the dragon and placed the bowl on the ground. "
Here." he said, wincing slightly. The cow had kicked him in the face when he wasn't looking.

"T-Thanks Master..." Mir said before starting to drink the milk from the bowl. A while later, he finished with a smile.

Rimaggon looked outside the cave. It was still foggy. "I have to go now, my parents are waiting for me." he said, heading towards the exit of the cave, dragging the deer with him.

Rimaggon felt like he was being followed he turned around to see the dragon following him. "Erm... Why are you following me?" he asked it as he slung the deer over his shoulder.

Rimaggon shook his head, trying to come up with something. "Um... I'm not your master... Your master is... inside the cave!"

"You can't fool me." Mir chuckled before he took off the egg shell on his head and threw it away.

"If yout hand has the same emblem on my head, that means you are my master." Mir smiled.

Rimaggon hid his marked hand behind him, "Erm... There's no mark! It's just a... a... tattoo." he said.

"Oh really?" Mir smiled innocently and his emblem glowed and so did the one on Rimaggon's hand.

Rimaggon freaked out when his hand glowed. He tried covering it by holding onto the deer but it was still obvious. "What did you do...?" he asked as he slowly looked at the dragon.

"We are a pact now. Both binded by the emblem." Mir explained, smiling softly with a chuckle.

"My mom's going to kill me..." he muttered under his breath. "What did I do to get involved in this mess...?" He then looked at the dragon, "Do you have a name or...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back