The Diner - OOC

Sorry it took me a while to get back and posting.  Had a long weekend of work to do.

it appears somebody got a avatar update, lookin' good boss.

I was waiting for CoyoteGhost and giving you guys time to chat in-character.

Assuming no post tomorrow I'll just get everyone into town and move on to meeting Sheriff Edmon.

I though we were waiting for that actually. 

Completely wiped out by housekeeping and job-hunting stuff today.

Post tomorrow after breakfast. 

Thanks, but better than luck would be if anyone here felt like linking my work and/or Patreon page to potentially interested parties. I wanted to be making a living on writing by around now, but a combination of Britishness and self-loathing makes me horrible at promoting my work, and I've been dealing with depression for what feels like the first time for most of this year so productivity has dropped off (which naturally becomes a self-exacerbating cycle). 

Since a job you hate is demonstrably toxic to mental health and the only job other than writing I haven't hated was working at Blizzard, anything full time is probably going to force me to quit RPN so I have enough energy left not to kill myself.

Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment, though.

Anyway, updating the main thread now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You just need to somehow put all your analyses, reviews etc on Youtube, using that as a springboard for monetization, with links to your written work and Patreon page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright folks form up, lets get this investigation started! 

And totally not happen upon something that'll stick to our boots for the rest of our lives! 

Behold your social tank, lo, he has arrived! All Hail the Patter King!

Smiles for the Smile God!

Talk for the Talk Throne!

Alexandra should get a post up soon, but I've also got a near-complete draft so there won't be a lot of waiting. 

No worries, used to a long haul by now. 

Yes please! Bantergod needs fuel to banter without making fun of the Hicks. i had so much red wine tonight. Bless y' all for being creative sons of bitches.

Sorry y'all!

No worries, no stress. Right now a natural flow of conversation and action wouldn't give everyone a chance to get a word in anyway, so no one needs to be too concerned if they don't act. 

The odds Alexandra getting a post in before Tuesday are slim, so if the Deputies want to speculate from outside and/or Eddie wants to pick up the slack, that'll keep us in motion.

I'ma tad lsot for words asdie from a stiff, "howdoyeado mr.Sheriffsirmonsieru."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back