The Diner - OOC

Oh, I didn't mean to dismiss that acknowledgement, my friend.  I know real life has to come first and I appreciate the sentiment.

Delicious reading week.  I miss university.

Larry Potter. 

With his good friends Jon Weasely and Harmony Granger shall save the day. 

The groans will still be heard throughout the next millennium. 

Not remotely intentional, honestly; if people didn't keep foaming about it I'd never think of the HP franchise again.

I think it did a wonderful Job of teaching a new generation about metaphysical and virtuous categorization as a creative tool.  We had the Magic the Gathering color wheel. They had Hufflepuff.

They continue to have Hufflepuff, more like.  It often seems like they stopped reading entirely after the last book and it is the literary lens through which they view everything else now.

A joke turned into huffing about a child's novel.

The internet is a wonderful place. 

It only takes one stray though to lead the heart a'tumbling down the mountain. :)

Huffing is a strong word if not a pun on the 'Puff, though. :-P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I said it~!

There is but a handful of times where I say something serious online, most the time I joke about, some comedy to brighten my day if no one else's. 

Of course, not at anybody's expense, even then i pay my debts.

I have been spat on by the Trout of No Craic and am incapable of not taking things seriously. 

Does he have an Italian American cousin with a heroin problem?  Because I think I know that guy.  And/or I suffer from the same affliction.

Does he have an Italian American cousin with a heroin problem?  Because I think I know that guy.  And/or I suffer from the same affliction.

Gosh....super tempted to link you to the Trout, but you might actually need subtitles, their accents are so thick... 

I need to apologize for my absence.  Real life has been hard the past month or so. 

That said, I have returned, and will be catching up in the next couple days.

Dwerth

I know the feeling, Dwerth.  Hope things are treating you better now, and it's good to have you back. 

Thanks Grey.

The year 2016 can be done tomorrow, and I would be thrilled.

Dwerth

I'm having issues with editing my posts.  The Text alignment doesn't seem to be working right.  I can either align one way or the other for the entire post, but not both.  I usually have the name title centered, and the main text aligned left, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.  Anyone else having this problem?  Figured I should check before posting a bug.

I haven't seen that yet.  Main problem I get is that pasted text inexplicably extends beyond the actual post onto the site background.

Yeah, I was getting that too when I used to pre-write in word or notepad before posting.  Now I just do a lot of draft saving and editing in the editor itself.

My apologies for being scarce lately.  It's been a crazy few weeks.  Should be getting back to normal now though.  Hope you guys and gals weren't waiting on me.

Stardew Valley is pretty awesome.  I had to cut myself off as well, and tone down my recent return to World of Warcraft as well.

Users who are viewing this thread