The Diner - OOC

Obviously the culprit is a wendigo. 

Case closed folks, we can go home! 

Yes. Of course. This is a sound theory and I cannot forsee things going wrong.

Good job team. These people were probably always lizards, anyway.

Case closed.

*Lights cigar as town explodes in the backdrop*

THE END

crap, can't find it.

Yea know where I can scrounge up some rules and such? 

So, anyone need help with system stuff? 

I know Alexandra and Cthulhu_Wakes already have characters, so if you two can move 'em over ASAP it'd also help new players get an idea of how things should look.

That'd be nice to have really, I've been abit tied up with some irl Pathfinder agmes, so I haven't gotten around to polishing it off, I have it started mind. 

This is oddly similar to a roleplay I'm already doing so I might move my character over here. In the other verse, she's a paranormal investigator :>

Do you think you'll adapt her into a State Police Officer, or a Wilton Deputy? Feels like deputy would be a fun fit but I'd like at least two Officers just because that's SOP. 

I could see her being a Wilton Deputy who is fascinated with the paranormal and grumpy about being pushed around by the higher ups.

I'll probably write up some locations, people, and historical events for Wilton soon. Y'know, stuff like spooky Old Man Jefferson's House, or that time a bear got into the meatlocker at Earl's Cheese & Meats. 

Working on the sheet today, bloody bogged down with everything under the sun I forgot about it.

Would it be possible to add a 24 hour diner?

I'd like to, but I'm honestly not sure the town can support it. Maybe? I'll look into it. 

Hard to justify 24 hour services in small population centres without something like a trucking route nearby.

just one man working at a 24 hour diner, he never sleeps, he never eats, when you order he simply nods silently and starts cooking. 

You don't even need to pay, in fact your not sure how he stays open for business....

Now that you think of it you're not certain you've seen him blink. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking maybe the woman who owns the place keeps a nightshift open for the sake of local teenagers. 

I was thinking maybe the woman who owns the place keeps a nightshift open for the sake of local teenagers. 

sure, we could go the reasonable route. 

You want your suggestion in place, Orikanyo, you should've joined my Night Vale game. :P

You want your suggestion in place, Orikanyo, you should've joined my Night Vale game. :P

Not quite a suggestion in truth.

90% of what i say is a joke.

the other 10% is stupid shit. 

Can I get a confirmation of who is playing what?

@Alexandra is an FBI agent.

@Shireling expressed interest in being the other agent, but so did @Cthulhu_Wakes who already has a partner for Diane complete from an aborted game.

@Orikanyo is our brave State Police Officer.

@CoyoteGhost is a Wilton Deputy.

And please welcome @Vaneheart as probably another Deputy.

I may have to coerce someone into being Orikanyo's partner to spare me writing an NPC, but at least if I write an NPC you'll all know who will be first to die horribly. 

Anyone apt to be working together prior to the events of the game, please chat a bit about your connections.

I dunno, deputies (even reserve deputies) around here go to a month long crash course, then get a lot of OtJT, followed by a continuing education regime, depending on what positions/roles you regularly do.  I could imagine them having like, 1 dot in it.  Then again, where I am at, it's pretty competitive, so you usually only get people from a military or LEO background anyway.  I'm sure some places have better training, others like, none.  There was a Cracked.com article about Sheriff's departments that was pretty amusing on the subject.

So by Wilton Deputies, do you mean Sheriff's deputies, or like town police?  I was assuming Sheriff's deputies, since it's a small town.  Is Wilton in Penobscot County?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back