• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Marauders (World War II)

They were actually given the option to carry a weapon, however, they were encouraged not to carry one. I'd like you to carry a weapon, otherwise we'll be one rifleman short in the squad.
Sorry, but that is just not true. Even today they do not carry weapons. They have to qualify with a weapon, but they do not carry them.

Sorry, but that is just not true. Even today they do not carry weapons. They have to qualify with a weapon, but they do not carry them.
Let me clarify, they can carry a personal weapon, like a pistol, but if they use them they forfeit their coverage under the Geneva convention.

Looks like my cue to enter. I'll take the spot.

SQUAD LEADER: The Lonely Astronaut The Lonely Astronaut
RIFLEMAN SCOUT: PenguinFox PenguinFox
RIFLEMAN SCOUT: Open!
AUTOMATIC RIFLEMAN: JesterTheSheep JesterTheSheep
ASSISTING AUTO. RIFLEMAN: Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf
AMMUNITION BEARER: The Lonely Astronaut The Lonely Astronaut
ASSISTANT SQUAD LEADER: Becker Becker
RIFLEMAN GRENADIER: Commissar Darman Commissar Darman
RIFLEMAN GRENADIER: Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf
RIFLEMAN: memphis memphis
RIFLEMAN: Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
RIFLEMAN: Open!

The roles are almost filled! However, we will start this roleplay anyway! If anyone wants to join, they'll have to jump in! =)
~ The Devil's Marauders ~

I don't think I'll get around to posting tomorrow because I have a lot going on, but I'll try to be on it asap once I get all caught up with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back