• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hey there! You can call me Gen :) I'm a 20 year old male and go by he/him pronouns! I've only been role-playing for about a year and a half now, but I love the hobby and I think my writing is fairly good! I tend to reply every day to every other day depending on the availability of my schedule and response length; I'm okay with any response time for my partners, whether it be multiple a day or once a week, no need to stress out over a fun story! My response length is anything between 300-2,000 words but I prefer to keep them in the 600-1,000 range, that's a sweet spot for me! As for my partners, a good sized paragraph at the minimum is all I require! Now, onto the plot idea!

I don't have this overly fledged out, but I've just rewatched the Crucible and I'm just dying for some old timey witchy vibes now. My main ideas so far are as follows, but none of these are set in stone, so please share your own or branch off of them! I would prefer to play the reverend in the ones that's mentioned, but in the rest either role is fine with me.

1: A new reverend in town is tipped off of witchcraft by one of the townsfolk, desperate to prove their worth, they follow that tip and start investigating, only to find out devilish secrets about all sorts of people who live there, proving many souls that need to be saved.

2: a young reverend catches wind of witchcraft in a town just a small trip away from the one they preach at; and, frightened, begins patrolling the town at night, mumbling prayers and blessing the people. It seemed like they were being overly cautious as the nights ticked by and nothing suspicious caught their eye, until, one night he came across a group of the women in town conjuring in the woods. Rushing in to break them up, they scattered, but the demon, or devil, they were summoning remains.

3: serving as a house hand leads to overhearing many things. However, what they never expected to stumble upon was the heir of the house chanting charms and speaking to the devil late at night.

4: a reverend is sent to a small, rural town in a missionary trip that has been over run by pagens; their arrival is of course not welcomed.

5: old childhood friends separate when one leave their small town in hopes of attending college in the city closet. Returning many years later as an esteemed judge, called for a trial of witch craft, only to find their friend as the accused.

As you can tell none of those ideas are very thought out, but they've been buzzing around my brain and I would love to explore them! I can play male, female, and non binary characters and I'm okay with any romantic pairings and we go down that root, though I prefer m×m, and m×f personally, just as that's where most of my experience is.

If you're interested in rping with me, shoot me a message or comment below!

PLEASE BE 18+ OR I WILL NOT REPLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back