• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Destruction of Excelius

Veyd Sahvoz

Master of Resonant Souls
This is basically a follow up of the first thread Casual - Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts (Finished-To be continued) and starts off with everyone in the academy being at the Dining Hall. I'm looking for new people to join in as members of Excelius and the Cult, if anyone is willing. I'll give a brief summary of what's going to be happening in it, I aplogize if it seems short I just don't want to give away what I have planned I rather you all find out in the RP rather than spoiling the fun. So far what has happened is the Cult of Scorro -followers of Kaaldir, the Dark God of Chaos and Madness, who believe the world should have one ruler to choose the fate of everything- has been trying to gain access to the underground depths of Excelius and they succeeded while the entire academy was in the Dining Hall for the Halloween Party. While they enjoy the evening the Cult is slowly breaking the seal of the Dark God that lies beneath the academy. Once he is broken free of his chains all hell will break loose and some may die in the process of stoping him. Some that are essential to Excelius if they wish to suceed in supressing the evil that has unleashed a being of horrific power that they know little if aside from ancient texts. The coming war might be the end for the academy and chaos might actually rule the world with an iron fist.

If you are interested then say so. I have already made the thread I just need more people before I can start. Also before you ask, there are no classes in this and this is the thread for the RP Casual - The Destruction of Excelius

Last edited by a moderator:
Any. I have no layout or requirments for magic just that it has to be reasonable spells and not OP af. You can use spells from other games even if you'd like.

Hmm.... It certainly sounds interesting... There's not much of a description, though... It's hard to tell if what I'd be getting into is something I'd want to do.

Basically a war between mages and stuff. No warriors, just mages. Two organizatioms that have complete different beliefs, Excelius thinking that people should study magic if they wish and practice it to understand its nature, Scorro wanting to study magic that manipulates and tortures people to their will so their leader, Kaaldir, can rule the continent. Any questions?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Basically a war between mages and stuff. No warriors, just mages. Two organizatioms that have complete different beliefs, Excelius thinking that people should study magic if they wish and practice it to understand its nature, Scorro wanting to study magic that manipulates and tortures people to their will so their leader, Kaaldir, can rule the continent. Any questions?

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmmm.... I don't think I have any questions. Let me consider it for a little while, k?

I think I'm gonna stay outta this one. I appreciate that you thought of me, though!

Ask away. Most of the academy's details are in the fist thread, which is linked.

There aren't any restrictions to what kind of magic you are able to use just that you have to know your limits, if you get what mean.

Mm, I see. So, I assume this Academy is kinda like a college with dorms and stuff. Apparently you need more wizards. Any specific kind?

Yes I am, perhaps a mage in elemental magic? Or whatever you'd like to play as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back