• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Deep Dark: A Space-Age, Intergalactic Freeroam RP

How many more people should we have in the RP?

• No More!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 more/ 7-8

• 3-4 more/ 9-10

• 5-6 more/ 11-12

• A full Space Marine Regiment (A Crap-Ton!)

• Total voters
Oh god guys I forgot to clarify, I'm reposting this thing, you're both in already. Thanks for being on top of things though. This was just to show everybody who's in so far. Someone with no X next to their name was in at one point but left or has yet to confirm joining.

There's an ongoing vote about the matter. I trust that the GM will give you answer to the question soon.

Bobisdead123 said:
Is this still open and accepting?
Careful bob, Ive already infested it with my Dredge *grins savagely*

Ahh dont worry, there's only one of em though the Raven Syndicates here its not under me control.

If you make the thread you can use tabs to discuss various different things on the same time. Characters, organisations , plot, physics, the works.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Careful bob, Ive already infested it with my Dredge *grins savagely*
Ahh dont worry, there's only one of em though the Raven Syndicates here its not under me control.

[/QUOTE]
I'll infest it with Dravak then!

Bobisdead123 said:
I'll infest it with Dravak then!
Nah, that discussions already closed man, too late! *cackles*

Though I suppose you could if you asked the Gm Cry, but you probably couldnt control him this is more a char driven rp.

He is a character... He doesn't have to lead a nation, he didn't always lead an entire species, there was a time when he traveled the 'verse.

Remember, in our rps timeline the Liiku left a million years ago, and the Klavikans are only 500,000 years old.

He spent 500,000 years traveling the verse, although in unsure what form he would of done so in. Likely multiple.

What would the gm think of my Liiku? Arguably they are a little but on the OP side like Dredge, only way less extreme. Although a Liikus power only comes from being immortal, nit from biological or physical advantages...

Bobisdead123 said:
He is a character... He doesn't have to lead a nation, he didn't always lead an entire species, there was a time when he traveled the 'verse.
Remember, in our rps timeline the Liiku left a million years ago, and the Klavikans are only 500,000 years old.

He spent 500,000 years traveling the verse, although in unsure what form he would of done so in. Likely multiple.

What would the gm think of my Liiku? Arguably they are a little but on the OP side like Dredge, only way less extreme. Although a Liikus power only comes from being immortal, nit from biological or physical advantages...
*shakes head*

Dredge are only OP in nation building rps or where they are purposefully made to be the antagonist. Im only going to be a Class B and its host wandering the universe.

Still a powerful creature.

Although this would be a young(ish) Dravak

traveling the verse, testing out the body he had made for himself, a wolf humanoid body. Strong, durable and decent speed.

Testing it out, searching for the perfect wine and exploring the verse.

Bobisdead123 said:
Still a powerful creature.
Although this would be a young(ish) Dravak

traveling the verse, testing out the body he had made for himself, a wolf humanoid body. Strong, durable and decent speed.

Testing it out, searching for the perfect wine and exploring the verse.
Good foodstuffs, one of the best things about the road (or in this case space) is the exotic food you get to eat in between starving yourself cause the on board slop twitches when no ones looking.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Good foodstuffs, one of the best things about the road (or in this case space) is the exotic food you get to eat in between starving yourself cause the on board slop twitches when no ones looking.

[/QUOTE]
what are you going on about?

Hope the gm lets me in...

I'm rather interested in giving a younger Dravak a go in a non nation building RP. Would be good for him :P

Quarantinetimer said:
There's an ongoing vote about the matter. I trust that the GM will give you answer to the question soon.
the vote appears to be in favor of allow 1-2 more players

Bobisdead123 said:
I'm rather interested in giving a younger Dravak a go in a non nation building RP. Would be good for him :P
Ill probably be using Thel Vladimir Malachai for my Dredge though Im not entirely sure on just who/what specifically Ill make as of the moment. Male or female Dredge with what species host? Probably will just use Terrans... then got to make the Dredge and the evolutionary chain... gah why must I use such complicated creatures?

Though hey *grins stupidly* Galumora'll be around.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Ill probably be using Thel Vladimir Malachai for my Dredge though Im not entirely sure on just who/what specifically Ill make as of the moment. Male or female Dredge with what species host? Probably will just use Terrans... then got to make the Dredge and the evolutionary chain... gah why must I use such complicated creatures?
Though hey *grins stupidly* Galumora'll be around.

[/QUOTE]
how does a dredge have a host if it has a massive body.

explain dredge and their hosts

Some sort of conversion into 2d tattoos on the host. Just go a and read the info. It's much more detailed than what can be said here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quarantinetimer said:
Some sort of conversion into 2d tattoos on the host. Just go a and read the info. It's much more detailed than what can be said here.
I have and I don't get it. How can such a large creature become.2d. Makes no sense.

Most of the sci-fi shit we've came up with makes no sense from a hard-science perspective too. But we are using them because ultimately they are fun. This is no difference.

Quarantinetimer said:
Most of the sci-fi shit we've came up with makes no sense from a hard-science perspective too. But we are using them because ultimately they are fun. This is no difference.
So, magic?

Yep, magic.

I tend to stick to harder SciFi but if its soft SciFi... Seismic bombs from star wars :D

I've rped with Jarky quiet and bit and he knows what I think of them xD (cool but OP)

If the gm allows Dredge no doubt he will allow my creation, designed to be a Dredge - Opposite in theory. They are less powerful and but at the same time more powerful (in theory)

would you like to hear them?

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Already dont that bob

[/QUOTE]
yeah but I refused to accept it :P

but im labeling it as magic now

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobisdead123 said:
yeah but I refused to accept it :P
but im labeling it as magic now
Already done that damnit, spell failure.

Also, Magic Cow? How? Ive given it a more or less semi-reasonable acceptance of physics and limits on how small they can make their bodies so as they grow they have to find larger hosts and the like lest they die.

You cant even talk about magic cow bull considering your own creations defy physics even worse than mine own creatures of whom I actually did crunch numbers for. (Punching force was a bitch)

Or... alternatively you can invent some crazy dimensional theory to explain the dredge thing , like what hard scifi does to things that cannot be explained with modern science, but are nonetheless necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back