• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Deep Dark: A Space-Age, Intergalactic Freeroam RP

How many more people should we have in the RP?

• No More!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 more/ 7-8

• 3-4 more/ 9-10

• 5-6 more/ 11-12

• A full Space Marine Regiment (A Crap-Ton!)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]*grunts uncommittedly*
Im telling ya, Malachai clan Dredge for Dravak, id love to see that shit mainly cause it'd be infuriating as all hell for the poor man/wolf/interdimensional space demon

[/QUOTE]
He's not a man. He is a Wolf HUMANOID. Thank you

But Demon might be correct, depends on your perspective

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Fine your going to do what? What are we fine doing... thing again?

[/QUOTE]
DRAVAK X DREDGE LOVE STORY

Me and Jarky got a thing going

its a serious relationship

I'm proposing soon

shh don't tell him

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Just kill meh' now.

[/QUOTE]
I'll stay out of this, thank you very much

*backs away slowly*

I like the Liiku as a whole, especially considering their flexibility as a character role, and if they're not too overpowered, (which I'm not necessarily worried about, as if they're a part of things then the individuals under control aside from Dravak will assumedly be under GM control) then I have no problem implementing them.

On the topic of teleportation, as it was mentioned earlier and I haven't yet addressed it, if we stated that it was in a prototypical phase, and had restrictions, (cool down, charge, range, etc.) then I wouldn't mind one or two characters using it. For the L-Crystals I was thinking that they'd only teleport very short distances due to concentrated energy built up within them. That would also explain why Traveler wanted them, as they seemed like a good source of energy if they could be tapped into.

Thanks to everybody who's responded to roll thus far.

And @Jarkov Malachai, what'll your pet name for @Bobisdead123 be? Just curious, if you guys do have a thing. *smirks evilly*

Will this rp have room for magic-ish stuff. I don't mean like fantasy, pointed hatted wizard stuff but something like the force from star wars.

[QUOTE="Cry U 945]Do you want to discuss what their physical form would be, at least? Or do you want me to come up with it on my own and reveal it during the RP, as I already have an idea of their appearance.
I was thinking that Traveler's fascination with Precursor ruins would have to do with L-Crystals, and that they would be the first ones to discover the truth behind them. What do you think of that?

[/QUOTE]
Here's an idea of what the Precursors will look like. They could be beings of pure hardlight. Once they have gone through all the neededrequirements to mature, the next light source that hits them at a certain angle will make them 'awake' and their bodies become permanently projected from the crystal. Their color of hardlight would depend on the color of light that went through the crystal as well as the refraction and color of the crystal itself.

@Yesman, to a certain extent, yes it will. Not as blunt as the Force, mind you, more like hyper advanced technology, and it'd have to be run by me first, but if it fits we'll use it.

For example, I was thinking one of my characters would have a prosthetic arm with a molecular destabilizer on the hand, so that when he hit something, it would weaken it slightly, and consecutive hits could do large amounts of damage.

So nothing to far-fetched, but if you think it might be, go ahead and run it by me anyways just to see.

@Cry U 945

I was thinking of something called Void walking. Basically, a Void walker could open a portal to a pocket dimension to either store an item in that dimension or teleport via portals (since distance doesn't exactly translate perfectly between dimensions). I haven't thought of the limits yet but I'll figure that out if this gets through.

Honestly, looking over it, I think we have enough info thus far to take that step. I'm about to go set it up and tag everybody. Let me know if you don't have a tag by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back