• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Dead River Motorcycle Club

wickedlittlecritta

lord of misrule
The Dead River Bitches is a biker gang based outside of and operating within FANTASY BOSTON and the surrounding area. While predominantly concerned with many sundry crimes, they are also inescapably tangled in a web of local criminal politics. Between keeping the local mob happy, keeping the Saints of Ragnarok at bay, and making sure they keep clean of the cops, they are very busy folks.

Also, some of them have superpowers. That complicates things.

And with that, welcome to an X-Men meets Sons of Anarchy esque rp about some bikers with super powers having A TIME! We will be playing the members of the Dead River Bitches, a mostly but not entirely all girl biker gang located in a fantasy secondary world loosely based on Northern New England. Light dice may be used as needed, mostly so we don't have to make hard decisions. Co-mod TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

Sundry Crimes Include:
Drug running/smuggling
Gun running
Mercs for hire
Super power suppressing drug that lets you test negative for powers with the powers that be

THE OTHER FACTIONS:

The Aurora Syndicate: the local mob, made up of various superpowered entities. Wants the superpowered members of the DRB to work for them. Allies, but like. Nervously. Bigger fish on the crime hierarchy.

The Family: Strong Brotherhood of Evil vibes. Mutant rights/mutant supremacy is one of their main goals. A sort of mutual aid activist group with hidden extremist tendencies trying to recruit and influence in any direction. They’re a new force in the world and the wild card.

The Saints of Ragnarok: absolute bastards, want the DRB to patch in under them. Don’t like competition and don’t play nice. Rivals, despite that they are also bigger fish.

Cops: ACAB

Last edited:
So if you read the words dice and got scared don't be! I love to create and use lite dice systems for forum rps so if we need a combat system for this one it would 2d6 narative dice style and only used as needed. I also have a scene setting dice system that is useful for more slice of life stuff. Or maybe no dice at all. This all depends on the group we get together!

Last edited:
X-men bikers you say? WHY NOT?!

No reason not to, right? Welcome aboard! We have a discord set up, pop on over if you feel comfortable. What kind of character are you considering?

so far there's 4 people total, we'd like to get five or six mayhaps?

Interested. What's the take on male characters?

male characters are a-okay! the idea is that this is a pretty non traditional bike gang. The original idea was that it was a former girl gang but we're also throwing around hte idea that a girl gang got patched over and then a lot of hte old timers didn't survive the conflict with the SoR.

Woo, we have enough people to get started but maybe have room for one more, so last call for interest check!

I might be interested! Any space left? Do I need to PM you and is a Discord required?

Still open! No pming needed, unless you have questions and would rather discuss them there (: We do have a discord for ooc and I would say that's where most of the out of character plotting is going to happen, so it's going to be really hard to stay in the loop without it, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the response! Do you know where to post my form for it? Also, I do not have a Discord but I’m considering getting one if that counts for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back