• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

if she eats people and absorbs them and their abilities, memories, and powers, wheres the weaknesses? thats pretty op
By abilities, do you mean Abnormal abilities? Cause that isn't it at all, I just mean skills, general skills, like being a good shot or have medical knowledge, these kind of skills. No Abnorm abilities, she can't mimic that. I should probably make that clearer I suppose.

But thats still pretty op. Those are skills people earned. How does she know how to sneakily assassinate someone say if she absorbs Vira or something, when shes never done it herself? Iduno, seems odd. I guess Im just not sure where you want to take this character, or what her purpose is xD. It sounds too monstrous also

But thats still pretty op. Those are skills people earned. How does she know how to sneakily assassinate someone say if she absorbs Vira or something, when shes never done it herself? Iduno, seems odd. I guess Im just not sure where you want to take this character, or what her purpose is xD. It sounds too monstrous also
Hmm, good point. Maybe if I dial it down to just the memories? So that she know theoretically how to do those stuff, but needs physical practice to be able to pull it off.

As for direction, well, it depends on how the others interact with her, but she's suppose to go along the lines of wanting to be the ultimate life form but then realizes that maybe life had more to offer than just eating things and become stronger, thereby regain her humanity, of something like that.

Hmm, good point. Maybe if I dial it down to just the memories? So that she know theoretically how to do those stuff, but needs physical practice to be able to pull it off.

As for direction, well, it depends on how the others interact with her, but she's suppose to go along the lines of wanting to be the ultimate life form but then realizes that maybe life had more to offer than just eating things and become stronger, thereby regain her humanity, of something like that.
yah i think that makes more sense :3

and okay i got it XD i think i can live with that :3 i think you need to indicate more of that in her bio tho <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back