• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

the ts was just a few hours, not too big of a deal, dont worry about it, as long as you dont rp it like its night time still lol

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

I was confused too. Concerning Jackson, what I believed happened was: Sera went over to the table that Jackson and Morgan were at --> Sera said a few things --> Morgan made her pass out --> Jackson says a few things about the action. Then time-skip a few hours (I thought it went from night to morning, but apparent it was morning to morning) to now.

hmmm so the rp has slowed down :s. admittedly ive been pretty busy lately <3 but i still want to rp obviously XD, but weve had people that havent shown up for awhile:
Spice Spice not sure where he is
Tyra Tyra said she'd be able to rp more now, but hasnt been on for 5 days :<
BlackJack BlackJack is camping rn, so ya np
NyxDarling NyxDarling hasnt been on for a week :<
ShadowBroker ShadowBroker i guess just hasnt had much to do in the rp? im unsure :< where you at man?
Siphon Siphon GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger both havent been on for 3 weeks - yikes
Noodle Time Noodle Time its been nearly a week for him
Hetrix Hetrix hasnt been on for a couple days
and The DoomyFish The DoomyFish joined but hasnt been on since they made a character lol
thought Aliaas Aliaas might be a 'regular' but hasnt posted for awhile either :<

hmm so many missing peeps >< where is everyones? D: what should we do? just go on, push forward?

[\}\/
hmmm so the rp has slowed down :s. admittedly ive been pretty busy lately <3 but i still want to rp obviously XD, but weve had people that havent shown up for awhile:
Spice Spice not sure where he is
Tyra Tyra said she'd be able to rp more now, but hasnt been on for 5 days :<
BlackJack BlackJack is camping rn, so ya np
NyxDarling NyxDarling hasnt been on for a week :<
ShadowBroker ShadowBroker i guess just hasnt had much to do in the rp? im unsure :< where you at man?
Siphon Siphon GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger both havent been on for 3 weeks - yikes
Noodle Time Noodle Time its been nearly a week for him
Hetrix Hetrix hasnt been on for a couple days
and The DoomyFish The DoomyFish joined but hasnt been on since they made a character lol
thought Aliaas Aliaas might be a 'regular' but hasnt posted for awhile either :<

hmm so many missing peeps >< where is everyones? D: what should we do? just go on, push forward?

Well... speaking as a guy who's posting record is far from consistent. I'd like this to to continue as well. Just reading everyones posts has been fun...so I don't want this to die T_T

[\}\/

Well... speaking as a guy who's posting record is far from consistent. I'd like this to to continue as well. Just reading everyones posts has been fun...so I don't want this to die T_T
neither do i my friend! :< i hope it wont die ;-; but i do hope at the very least a close-knit set of 'regulars' you faithful posters and I can keep it going <3

Its no likely I say anything in the RP IC until something of mayor importance happen - The Projections are not meant to exchange words like common thugs. They are vigilant to this group.

Vira has the attention of the First.

Kore has the attention of the Second.

Snow has the attention of the Fifth.

Patrick has the attention of the Third.

That much I can say.

I'll try and get something out tonight or tomorrow - but family calls, yo. So.... Yeah, at the moment I'm super busy, but I'll try~

I had like zero creative juices flowing in me when I started my post, and now it turned out a bit larger than I expected. Wow.

Eh... hopefully this gives some people something to work with maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back