• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Updated my last post with a new copost done with camlochan camlochan !!

Are we nearly ready for this meeting and other goings on?? ;0

Do y’all want my characters to do a time skip, or more of a narrator-esque thing? Also I had no clue Greenville was an actual town lmao

Woooo!! I’m excited!! So like, I’ll write it up when I get back home and probably eaten summit, but are gou looking for a sort of introductory-ish style post of our characters just arriving and generally establishing feelings moods etc??

I’m about to post mine, but what I did was I showed Sarah getting ready, almost in a trance before traveling through the woods before coming across the cult. You’ll see when you read it!! : )

i guess i was eating a lot, cause that post took like... three days for me to do

BUT I HAVE FINALLY POSTED NONETHELESS!! 🤠

The news be that my uni has reshuffled my timetable with only a day's notice and I apparently have an exam on Monday. What fun!

The news be that my uni has reshuffled my timetable with only a day's notice and I apparently have an exam on Monday. What fun!

tenor.gif

I loved my time at university so much, such fond memories. Like that time in third year I had my first ever stress induced panic attack right in front of my lecturer and he felt so bad he gave me a one day extension on our assignment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back