• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark City [OOC]

Character's accepted, but he can't have a scar. Please include the info block I added to the sheet in every post IC.

For your first post I'm just looking for their intro into the city, and either from the post or OOC I need to know what direction they end up heading leaving the dais.

From there you're free to ask me for info OOC to include in IC posts, or you can grab me whenever to do a collab using me as an info bank or NPC controller.

Character's accepted, but he can't have a scar. Please include the info block I added to the sheet in every post IC.

For your first post I'm just looking for their intro into the city, and either from the post or OOC I need to know what direction they end up heading leaving the dais.

From there you're free to ask me for info OOC to include in IC posts, or you can grab me whenever to do a collab using me as an info bank or NPC controller.

Aww, I wanted to be special. xD

Are there any notable differences between which direction to choose, or should I just go look in the IC? : p

Aww, I wanted to be special. xD

Are there any notable differences between which direction to choose, or should I just go look in the IC? : p
The city spreads out from the arrival point. Naturally, different parts of the city will contain different people and places and potential storylines, but more likely deaths, to run headfirst into.

The city spreads out from the arrival point. Naturally, different parts of the city will contain different people and places and potential storylines, but more likely deaths, to run headfirst into.

Not sure what else I'm meant to write further than that, so I hope you like it. : )

Not sure what else I'm meant to write further than that, so I hope you like it. : )
South, nice. My favorite NPCs hang out in that direction.

I edited out the scar from the character block.

That's good for an opener. If you ever have time to collab just let me know and I'll open one up to work out what happens next.

South, nice. My favorite NPCs hang out in that direction.

I edited out the scar from the character block.

That's good for an opener. If you ever have time to collab just let me know and I'll open one up to work out what happens next.

Msg me in 10 hours and I'm game. ; )

I am available now and will be for the foreseeable future, so just let me know if any of you want to move forward.

I am available now and will be for the foreseeable future, so just let me know if any of you want to move forward.
Man, I haven't been receiving notifications. I was waiting til you were available to do a collab. I didn't want to continue role playing on my own ; ;
Lemme know when I can come into your office~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back