• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark City [OOC]

So in the first round one kills, another is killed, and a third runs away.

NPCs encountered: Smile (RIP), Pawn (RIP), Cross, Beacon, Stalker, Black, White, Yellow, Gold

I'm looking forward to what happens next. As always if you feel you have enough information you're free to make a post or schedule a session with me (and/or the other players).

Tonight I'm going to be busy doing secret Santa with some friends and then I have to do some last minute studying for an exam tomorrow morning, so I won't be available.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Well, since you don't have time for a collab, I was thinking of having F23;
1) Sit in the dark, considering the meaning of her new life, and momentarily consider ending it herself.
2) Come to the conclusion that the only person she wants to kill is the horned man.
3) Head back out into Red for information.
4) Stumble into the red district and potentially find someone willing to explain a few things.

EDIT: I mean if that's cool.

Last edited:
I'm a little sad. I missed the notifications and as a result didn't join the collab. I don't even think I was invited anyway. I'm feeling a little dishearten. I really wanted to interact with another character, but I guess not.

Okay, I finished with the study session earlier than expected, so if anyone's on now I could do an hour or so.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Well, since you don't have time for a collab, I was thinking of having F23;
1) Sit in the dark, considering the meaning of her new life, and momentarily consider ending it herself.
2) Come to the conclusion that the only person she wants to kill is the horned man.
3) Head back out into Red for information.
4) Stumble into the red district and potentially find someone willing to explain a few things.
All sounds good, but you trying to get information from an NPC you're controlling might be a bit counterproductive. If you want to make the post without me you can just ask the questions here or in a PM and I can answer them for you to include IC.

I'm a little sad. I missed the notifications and as a result didn't join the collab. I don't even think I was invited anyway. I'm feeling a little dishearten. I really wanted to interact with another character, but I guess not.
RIP. I won't stop characters from interacting, but I also won't force it if both characters don't choose to. In this case I don't think his character ever even took notice of yours.
Anyone is free to jump into a WiP collab to spectate even if they aren't a part of things happening there. Live comments and productive criticism are good for a writer.

Okay, I finished with the study session earlier than expected, so if anyone's on now I could do an hour or so.

All sounds good, but you trying to get information from an NPC you're controlling might be a bit counterproductive. If you want to make the post without me you can just ask the questions here or in a PM and I can answer them for you to include IC.

RIP. I won't stop characters from interacting, but I also won't force it if both characters don't choose to. In this case I don't think his character ever even took notice of yours.
Anyone is free to jump into a WiP collab to spectate even if they aren't a part of things happening there. Live comments and productive criticism are good for a writer.
Lol (RIP). Yeah, I guess I'll just have my character lose track of him. *sigh*

So because this RP's setting is my absolute favorite of any I've had the pleasure of creating, I started typing out its full lore as a coherent backstory this morning. I just hit 20 pages.

lol, and we'll never get to see half of it.
Most of it, at least in a broad sense, will come out when a certain event happens to your character(s) IC. They just need to live and die enough times to stumble across the right people.

Most of it, at least in a broad sense, will come out when a certain event happens to your character(s) IC. They just need to live and die enough times to stumble across the right people.

I would collab tonight, try to find the aforementioned people, but I have to be in bed soon.

Hello!

Sorry for my inactivity. I’m currently undergoing a long drive from OR to FL. I’m currently in Utah. Heading to Colorado next.

Hello!

Sorry for my inactivity. I’m currently undergoing a long drive from OR to FL. I’m currently in Utah. Heading to Colorado next.
That's a long road trip. Fun fun... until it very quickly stops being fun and you're still nowhere near your destination. But until that point, fun.

Don't worry about being inactive, so long as I know you're alive 'n busy that's good enough for me.

Sadly, right now it’s not fun. My husband won’t let me drive despite that he’s not feeling well. I had to cut our driving time. He was planning to drive 7-8 hours while bloated and uncomfortable. We have less than 3 hours left to our destination. I cut the 7-8 hours to 4 hours

Hiya,

I'm back home safe♥
So, how can I help progress the story?
Glad to hear you made it back in time for Christmas.

Well as everyone trickles back in from their holiday celebrations and we get moving again, this early in the story any bit of interaction or exploration is bound to uncover new information about the city. Everything is still unknown, so you'd be hard pressed to rush forward without first figuring out where you stand to begin.

So, do I just have my guy walked in a different direction and we just collab in my next next post?

So, do I just have my guy walked in a different direction and we just collab in my next next post?
Yup, either ask for any new info you might need to make a post or collab it either is up to you. I'll still be with family for a few more days so I won't be able to do much in terms of long 3am sessions for now.

Hey guys, happy holidays

Some shit has come up in life so I got to step away from things. I can't participate in this anymore, I hope you understand. Happy rping!

Hey guys, happy holidays

Some shit has come up in life so I got to step away from things. I can't participate in this anymore, I hope you understand. Happy rping!
Happy holidays.

That's no problem at all. If you ever feel like hopping back in there'll be room for you.

I will be taking over your character for a post to kill them off if you don't mind though.

Last edited:
Thank you. : )
Pleasure to be joining you guys in the rp, hope we all have an interesting time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back