• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark City [OOC]

Sachi is correct, the general physical age range of those in the city is around 14 to mid 20's. Whenever one might stop considering themselves a child but not yet think of themselves a true adult either.

And if his appearance is meant to reflect some unhealthiness it wouldn't exist in the city. Diseases and physical ailments aren't present when one arrives in the city, and the reset would remove any that arrive while in the city.

Last edited:
As always if you see me online and want help with a post or just need info don't hesitate to ask. Aside from studying for finals I have dreadfully little to fill my time these days.

Hey, the GM says no old people. You’re character has to be young.
Dude's like 20

Sachi is correct, the general physical age range of those in the city is around 14 to mid 20's. Whenever one might stop considering themselves a child but not yet think of themselves a true adult either.

And if his appearance is meant to reflect some unhealthiness it wouldn't exist in the city. Diseases and physical ailments aren't present when one arrives in the city, and the reset would remove any that arrive while in the city.
Fuck, true. I will fix it when it isn't 2am

Do I post again or await your post?
If possible I'd like to do a collab post with you. I find it helps in this kind of mystery rogue-like kind of storytelling. If that doesn't work for you I can just make a more standard post for you to respond to.

What's that supposed to mean lmao

Maybe tomorrow, maybe sooner. I'll tell ya when I have time
I've already killed Sachi once, and I tried killing Neon but it didn't go as planned. I'm just looking forward to seeing how your character will fare given you knowing a bit more about how things work than the others.

I've already killed Sachi once, and I tried killing Neon but it didn't go as planned. I'm just looking forward to seeing how your character will fare given you knowing a bit more about how things work than the others.
You should remember that I was awful at this and died like 3 times getting no kills haha

Red man is running in his direction. Can I mingle?
What, me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back