• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the curiousity of rembrance || ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
DHSKFHABSIAJANSKFJANAIJSJW IM SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY ;_; PLS FORRRRGGGIIIIIVE MEEEEEEEE
Don't worry too much about it — I would recommend that you move your post underneath the NPC example character! Love the name, btw!

Last edited:
Hey heyyy, just got an idea for stroytelling powers, is it aight if i use this?

Dream Recall - Xing carries around a tome/scroll filled to the brim with the dreams of those around him. He can tell the story to force someone to recall a dream, enabling him to temporarily pull it to relaity for as long as the person can remember the dream. The dream is invisible to the target and is unaffected by it.

i think it's very cool! im p sure we have a character that does something similar lmao

Hey friends, I'm starting to write up the first post! I also would like to get more ppl into this rp, though 4 in all is p good to me haha

Some questions, would it be alright if I play a captain or a general of the guard/army(maybe from Umbridge)? Also, do mythical/fictional animals exist in this world? Can I have one as mount or pet?

Some questions, would it be alright if I play a captain or a general of the guard/army(maybe from Umbridge)? Also, do mythical/fictional animals exist in this world? Can I have one as mount or pet?
All sounds good! Just remember that the basis of the rp is that you're being invited to a different kingdom for a celebration, so you must be quite an outstanding general to the royal family to be brought along. Mythical animals do exist, and I'm pretty sure that if you can include the story for yours it'll be fine. (Also consider that there are diverse views in Disternia, perhaps there are some people who will look down upon you for making a mythical creature a mount :P). Have fun!

Maybe not mythical animals but something fictional that are a normal creature in that universe, but maybe as the story goes, we might encounter something strange along the way? Anyway, thanks! I will look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back