• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the curiousity of rembrance || ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Neat. Also also, a very not so quick quesh. What type of magic do bards hold. Im thinkin either the basic sjnging and dancing, but hoping for 'really all type of art is magic' stuff. Also also, another.

Is this rp heavily based on plot or character or does it entail combat as well? Am fully aware as well i am barraging you with questions. Pls bear with me (T▽T).

Neat. Also also, a very not so quick quesh. What type of magic do bards hold. Im thinkin either the basic sjnging and dancing, but hoping for 'really all type of art is magic' stuff. Also also, another.

Is this rp heavily based on plot or character or does it entail combat as well? Am fully aware as well i am barraging you with questions. Pls bear with me (T▽T).

ALL TYPES OF ART OHOHOHOHO. essentially art is both a medium for magic and the magic itself. So you might sing to breathe fire, but the fire is regarded a part of the art does that kinda make sense?

rp will be kind of mixed in terms of what it's based on, i'd say while there is a plot stringing things along and serving as lke the main thing for ppl to focus on, the characters are what will make stuff spicy. I like collaborating with the rpers to make story arcs and to help them blend with the story :)

feel free to ask more questions! that's what ooc is for

ALL TYPES OF ART OHOHOHOHO. essentially art is both a medium for magic and the magic itself. So you might sing to breathe fire, but the fire is regarded a part of the art does that kinda make sense?

rp will be kind of mixed in terms of what it's based on, i'd say while there is a plot stringing things along and serving as lke the main thing for ppl to focus on, the characters are what will make stuff spicy. I like collaborating with the rpers to make story arcs and to help them blend with the story :)

feel free to ask more questions! that's what ooc is for
Oooooooh interesting. Aight so ill base my char arc on their pwer then or their patron

Hey, I just finished the regions of Disteria, it's in the lore. I highly recommend you skim through to find which region you vibe with. Do note that Pohem has no royals, and Rembrance is off limits for character creation.

Ballad seems interesting. Also quick quesh, how would you use storytelling as magic? Im really into it but ive only tjought of a few so far.

Ballad seems interesting. Also quick quesh, how would you use storytelling as magic? Im really into it but ive only tjought of a few so far.

sowing words into reality, chants, stuff like that? ballad doesnt strictly have to be storytelling, and one can use other means of artistic magic to tell stories

YAAAAAAASS. aight imma make me a my gal a balladian writer. Or whatever, when's the cs gonna be posted again?

when i can discuss with co gm about races and stuff lol
Hey, sleep is important too! And we still have a ways to go in terms of world building before it’s possible to even drop a character in the world lol

Also, I’m co gm now? o.O

hi there!
hm, gotta admit, i don't know if I'm a fan of the day/night system. To me it seems like it'll restrict RP quite a lot and make things flow more awkwardly

but i can see it has it's advantages, it is more organized.

I'm a bit on the fence here :')

I'm still here and interested. I'm also a bit iffy on how the day / night system will work, and allow our characters to interact, but I'm taking a 'dont knock it till you try it' position.

hi there!
hm, gotta admit, i don't know if I'm a fan of the day/night system. To me it seems like it'll restrict RP quite a lot and make things flow more awkwardly

but i can see it has it's advantages, it is more organized.

I'm a bit on the fence here :')

fair enough take your time lmao

Tooooo elaborate on the day/night system, one account can only post once per day or nght but that doesn't mean your character only gets 1 interaction! You could write your character into multiple scenes, you just only get to post one scene

Yo! History of Disternia will posted in the lore soon when the GM approves it, check it out! This is such a big WIP, if there's anything that doesn't make sense, I'll try to clear it up!

Have a cookie (>∀<)⌒🍪

Hey heyyy, just got an idea for stroytelling powers, is it aight if i use this?

Dream Recall - Xing carries around a tome/scroll filled to the brim with the dreams of those around him. He can tell the story to force someone to recall a dream, enabling him to temporarily pull it to relaity for as long as the person can remember the dream. The dream is invisible to the target and is unaffected by it.

Hey heyyy, just got an idea for stroytelling powers, is it aight if i use this?

Dream Recall - Xing carries around a tome/scroll filled to the brim with the dreams of those around him. He can tell the story to force someone to recall a dream, enabling him to temporarily pull it to relaity for as long as the person can remember the dream. The dream is invisible to the target and is unaffected by it.
Well you got 1 out of 2 GM's approval for this haha — great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back