• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Cravings - a niche search

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
The Cravings - a niche search
Especially craving SoA Jax x OC and AC: Black Flag Edward x OC!
The title says it all. This is a search post made out of desperation brought on by the intense cravings only fandom roleplays can bring on. The ones I'm on the hunt for are definitely niche ones, but I'm hoping there'll others out there who would like to write them. Currently, I'm only listing the fandoms and pairings I'm absolutely craving due to time constraints, but perhaps in the summer this will include all of the fandom pairings I'd like to do... but now I'm rambling so I'll cut that out and get right down to it!

SONS OF ANARCHY
Jax x OC, Juice x OC

Looking to play the OC in both pairings, but would be willing to do a separate RP with a pairing of your choice. I'm not interested in anything with Opie no matter the plot, though, and I only have experience writing Jax and Tig.

ASSASSIN'S CREED

Edward Kenway x OC
I'm looking to play the OC, and I've only ever played Black Flag so... I really don't think there's any canons I'd be able to play in return?

JERICHO

Jake x OC, Payton x OC
I'll play either role in Jake x OC (slight preference to OC), but I'm looking for the OC in Payton x OC. I think I could play just about any canon.

QUEER AS FOLK
Nathan x OC

I'm looking to play the OC opposite an 18+ aged Nathan, and admittedly I'm not sure I could play any of the canons accurately. Wouldn't mind an OC x OC in return, though.

RIVERDALE
FP x OC

Once again looking for the OC role. I don't have muse for much else with this fandom at the moment, but I have experience writing Jughead, Archie (did not enjoy that lol), and Betty.

Other fandoms that don't fall into the strong craving category, but that I've been looking for in the past include: Scream, The Lincoln Lawyer, Luke Cage (Shades x OC only)

As for myself as an RPer, I am a full time college student (26 years old, though, with 12+ years of RP experience and a lifetime spent writing) who struggles with insomnia, depression, and anxiety. All of that combines to a very spotty schedule that could see me replying multiple times a week, once a week, or only managing to do ooc/plotting messages for awhile. I'll try my best to keep you updated, though, and typically I can reply to ooc every day. I LOVE plotting and would love a partner who enjoys tossing plot ideas, however large or small, back and forth. I tend to write between 400-800 words given my recent energy levels and time constraints, but I used to be able to write 1,000+ words back in the day. That was a long while ago, though, haha. In most of the pairings above except Nathan x OC, I'm hoping for MxF relationships in which I play a female, but I've actually primarily been writing males the past couple of years and I have experience with MxM and a tiny bit of FxF, too. I only RP in PMs. I'm in the eastern time zone, but the insomnia keeps me up late most days. Um... I think I covered everything, but feel free to ask questions!

As for my partner, ultimately I'm looking for a partner who is patient and understanding. As much as I love RPing, life is wild right now so patience is just a necessity, haha. Somebody who has a decent grasp of grammar, punctuation, etc. so I can understand posts easily. Somebody who is friendly and into plotting or chatting about the RP. Um... be willing to RP in PMs, have a grasp of the fandom, and... yeah, that's really my only requirements! Oh! And please be at least 18 given that these will all be romance plots.

So that's that! Can you satisfy my niche cravings?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back