• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

Shagranoz Shagranoz am i assuming then that Catherine's near Seyis's location? if not, disregard what's inside the spoiler box :) my mind's a little bit tired rn so i apologize if i assume too much

it's currently raining where Seyis is at. like, raining hard cant see shit kinda deal. it would be more accurate to really call it a storm, only without the harsh winds. village is a wreck, no one's there, everyone's presumably dead according to the blood on the ground.

She's there. I'm trying to do a gazillion things at once right now, so my mind isn't able to focus.

Ooo Wisps, where have you been all my life? XD jk

but yes! youre posts are awesome!

that is precisely what happens when witches do their stuff :P lol and how it can result in the townspeople being fearful ^^

tho im surprised your sage was just fine with the witch killing the apostate like that
guess if it isnt his own hand thats killing her, everything is a-okay! :P

Ooo Wisps, where have you been all my life? XD jk

but yes! youre posts are awesome!

that is precisely what happens when witches do their stuff :P lol and how it can result in the townspeople being fearful ^^

tho im surprised your sage was just fine with the witch killing the apostate like that
guess if it isnt his own hand thats killing her, everything is a-okay! :P
Thank ya, thank ya I appreciate it :D

I thought about making him upset with her, but thinking about the way I wrote his personality making him scornful wouldn't really make sense. If he were upset, he wouldn't even be vocal about it. I could have included a little blurb like that though now that I think about it some more. xD

Thank ya, thank ya I appreciate it :D

I thought about making him upset with her, but thinking about the way I wrote his personality making him scornful wouldn't really make sense. If he were upset, he wouldn't even be vocal about it. I could have included a little blurb like that though now that I think about it some more. xD
mhm, well not all sages are super uptight or anything XD so yea

hrrr i wanna respond now, i think i will soonish? XP

Yup XD She'll have to solve the first story bit by herself
I guess so! :o

i was debating on putting up some other posts from other witches's perspectives, maybe giving a bit of story here and there, or setting up situations that need to be solved by our characters or something?

hows that sound??

I guess so! :o

i was debating on putting up some other posts from other witches's perspectives, maybe giving a bit of story here and there, or setting up situations that need to be solved by our characters or something?

hows that sound??
That sound good. Something to do during downtime.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
alright, well, your charrie looks goodish
the rp requires a certain.. writing skill, moderate ill say :) so if you can keep up with that, then youre good, but your bio lacks punctuation and is a bit barebones

would you mind fixing it up a bit? to show you have that writing skill? :> i already like.. denied another rper due to their level of writing, and i did it in a pretty bad way, i would not like a repeat of that :)

i hope you understand ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back