• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar one question about your witch, what does a demon thats a Shadow have to do with controlling other demons? :P

There is always one thing that follows your every move, that knows what you're thinking and will act the instant you do. Your Shadow.
It uses the connection beings have with the concept of light and shadow to control them, in a way similar to Shikamaru from Naruto, except not so overt.

There is always one thing that follows your every move, that knows what you're thinking and will act the instant you do. Your Shadow.
It uses the connection beings have with the concept of light and shadow to control them, in a way similar to Shikamaru from Naruto, except not so overt.
kayyy :>

Neither of us really specified. It would be more obvious we were in the same town if you mentioned the corpse or crowd in your post. Like right now she sort of ignores all of what's going on and steps into a random portal.

Aw, you don't have to change it completly if you don't want to. :c
you could just make some changes to your original. Maybe include her reaction to all of the drama? It just seems odd that she would muse over everything happening right now without a word or thought of what's going on. She could just be a curious witch who wants some answers as to what went on there. Thus she steps into the portal to follow and ask those questions. Just try to have a reason for the things your character does and take as much of the ongoing scene in to account when you make a post. It helps people know what's going on.

Aw, you don't have to change it completly if you don't want to. :c
you could just make some changes to your original. Maybe include her reaction to all of the drama? It just seems odd that she would muse over everything happening right now without a word or thought of what's going on. She could just be a curious witch who wants some answers as to what went on there. Thus she steps into the portal to follow and ask those questions. Just try to have a reason for the things your character does and take as much of the ongoing scene in to account when you make a post. It helps people know what's going on.
pretty much this
whelp i need to retype alot xD
and yup it does lead to typing up more :>

there we go! my next part of my postingsies is up! ^^ :) there was more to put, but i thought that one went long enough lol <3

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar why does she need to avoid "magic users"? :P also most common citizenry really arent "magic users"

your post also sounds fairly modern, and this is medieval, so id be wary of that in your future posts :)

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
She doesn't need to avoid them, it's just something she's started doing due to many questions being asked due to her unique magic potentially being dangerous.

And yes, I shall keep the medieval setting in mind for future posts.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
She doesn't need to avoid them, it's just something she's started doing due to many questions being asked due to her unique magic potentially being dangerous.

And yes, I shall keep the medieval setting in mind for future posts.
well i mean, most people wouldnt know she has magic, unless she reveals that fact :P i suppose they may know shes a witch, but yeah mkay ^^

and gewd! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back