• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

How does capturing a witch/sage alive usually work? Is there a way to keep them from casting spells when restrained? Like can someone just gag one or put some tape on their mouth to "silence" them?
you gotta figure that out XD but no, its not usually that easy

thats why often the coven just kills them XP

but like, making them run out of magic power to cast magic works -which usually amounts to beating them up haha XD

or using spells to silence magic or to seal magic in or such

Oooooo, guess it's up to Jinya then >_>

Is there like a witch/sage prison? Or does the collective's trial usually just end in an execution if the bad guy is convicted?

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Shagranoz Shagranoz Wow the demon is inside her? ick XD yuck! XP but cool! usually the demons arent summoned into this world to make a contract with (the actual general idea is to keep them from entering our world by making a contract, cuz demons in our world is a bad thing) but it is a unique thing you did so i like it XD even tho its gross! lols

oddly i wonder how she becomes a Consumed Witch, with the demon already inside her huh

The demon's in her body, but he needs to worm his way into her soul in order to consume her. As long as it remains hers, she's the one control, but for how long remains to be seen...

The demon's in her body, but he needs to worm his way into her soul in order to consume her. As long as it remains hers, she's the one control, but for how long remains to be seen...
no no no thats backwards, its the witch's conscious decision to consume the demon --resulting in the demon's death and the power being absorbed by the witch morphing them into a monster

its considered an extremely horrid, sinful thing to do

Oooooo, guess it's up to Jinya then >_>

Is there like a witch/sage prison? Or does the collective's trial usually just end in an execution if the bad guy is convicted?

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
there is yea, it would be back in the Collective's place known as The Staircase

the Coven has one too, but its far dingyier and worse lol

Alright, thanks for answering my many questions. I like the world you've built. :ghostv:
no no no thats backwards, its the witch's conscious decision to consume the demon --resulting in the demon's death and the power being absorbed by the witch morphing them into a monster

its considered an extremely horrid, sinful thing to do

Could she be a special case? Demons can have their own ulterior motives.

Alright, thanks for answering my many questions. I like the world you've built. :ghostv:

Could she be a special case? Demons can have their own ulterior motives.
thankies! i technically have a map too, but its not super indicative of the world XP

um yea this certainly sounds like a unique case, as demons do have ulterior motives, but i do imagine the coven would be concerned she has her demon in the real world lol

i want to interact with everyones charries! :o but with us all spread out im not sure how thatll happen just yet.. lol

if you want to interact with seyis go ahead. only she's in a pretty isolated area and will be taking down something potentially scary. you can just make your first post to be some kind of flashback? i dont know if you want to jump through all those hoops though

i do think meeting one of the coven witches to be taken to the coven would be a good route :o but hm all our witches seem to be preoccupied rn XP

i was gunna introduce a witch or two, and a courier, but was going to hold off on that for a bit so idk

if you want to interact with seyis go ahead. only she's in a pretty isolated area and will be taking down something potentially scary. you can just make your first post to be some kind of flashback? i dont know if you want to jump through all those hoops though

That might not actually be such a bad idea. Catherine would be stumbling into the situation, though- she's about as raw as sushi.

anyone have any questions about the rp? or anything? feel free to ask ^^ or have any plot ideas, or anything

i do have plots yes :> a few in fact ^^ currently letitas with the first plot idea, but since shes alone, she may either just clean it up herself, or i may wait til someone else can interact with her

but other than that, yeah i do have other plot ideas :>

Shagranoz Shagranoz am i assuming then that Catherine's near Seyis's location? if not, disregard what's inside the spoiler box :) my mind's a little bit tired rn so i apologize if i assume too much

it's currently raining where Seyis is at. like, raining hard cant see shit kinda deal. it would be more accurate to really call it a storm, only without the harsh winds. village is a wreck, no one's there, everyone's presumably dead according to the blood on the ground.

ill post again after a few more posts show up in the IC :>

i do want to progress quickly, move past this mild split story stuffs we got going on, so we can all convene and interact in some way
because when we're interacting i suspect the rp will flow and move faster :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back