• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

so :>

whats everyone up to IC? :3 like, what do they hope will happen to their characters? whats your plans for your characters? any interesting thoughts or ideas? ^^

For a reply. O.o
Unless I'm blind and missed one. I guess I can just go ahead from here on me lonesome. I'm not surprised that it is slower(or... stagnant) since it's Monday.
i think youve had a couple responses, but im not sure if thats what they were getting at, or if they were just doing their own thing :P

and i guess, but does monday really stop people from posting in an rp? XP i guess the super bowl and monday, but idk

Shagranoz Shagranoz your posts keep having the black coloring on your font -which makes it hard to read, may i ask why that is? or if possible, could you refrain from using black font? thanks :)

also i dont like imposing word limits, but if you could perhaps try to make your posts just ever slightly longer, thatd be nice ^^ you know, progress a bit more? :)

thanks again!

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Lol a witch obeying a random lady XD witches for the most part are exceptions to such rules too, but if youre charrie is tentative and respects them thats fine XD

to be fair, she doesn't really pay attention to stuff so there's probably a good chance that she doesn't even know ;p
haha thats fine XD

but Letitia wouldve been like "no im a witch from the coven i do what i want" XD

not that she actually carries a noticable weapon :P

Yay progress! I'll try and make my next post at lil less boring than the last few. Maybe I'll make the mayor an A hole or something. I do realize I've made Nuru boring to interact with thus far.

Yay progress! I'll try and make my next post at lil less boring than the last few. Maybe I'll make the mayor an A hole or something. I do realize I've made Nuru boring to interact with thus far.
eep dun make boring charries! XD <3 hes not boring tho, hes fine XD
but i do agree, yay progress!

ive got a problem X) my post is extremely big, but i want to finish this quickly... so should i just put up the huge post, or should i cut it anyway??

Shagranoz Shagranoz Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Scaleless Scaleless Not Calm Not Calm Japanime Japanime Elle Santiago Elle Santiago @LittleLazari333 steevenajj steevenajj ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar
im checking up on everyone ^^ not trying to be impatient or anything, but just wanted to make sure everyone was still golden and good to rp! :)

okies, got that big 2 parter out thanks to elle-chans post to break it up XD

now imma wait on (most of) you lovelies to post! :) please do ^^

and, no one has to make huge posts like mine or anything, i just had a lot of muse haha, feel free to make "normal" sized posts!

(i really dun want peeps to feel intimidated or anything by my post size lol) im trying to get through letitia's stuff quickly so we can all meet up and progress to like, the main plot stuffs (hopefully anyway, thats the plan!) though there may be missions here or there people can go on ^w^ ill try to introduce some if people need them for muse!

though if anyone does have plot ideas, or character plot ideas, feel free to continue on them, or mention them! :)

Hey everyone! I was thinking of working on a CS but I was wondering if there's some kind of wiki of sorts with the types of magic everyone is using for their characters. or are we free styling it? same question goes for demons, spirits etc

Thanks

Hey everyone! I was thinking of working on a CS but I was wondering if there's some kind of wiki of sorts with the types of magic everyone is using for their characters. or are we free styling it? same question goes for demons, spirits etc

Thanks
there is no wiki nope :> (omg if i made something that ended up having a wiki, thatd be like... omg i could die happy haha XD)

freestyling it! :)

and thanks for showing interest in my rp! ^^

Ahh well that makes it a little easier!! I haven't read any of the Claymore stuff. but you said the magic few words. no wiki and freestyle so I think i'll get up to speed pretty fast. Got an old character I might modify for this that I just found burried on my google drive. He's an older blacksmith. possibly retired from the collective after getting pretty high up in the ranks. since you have been going for a while I want to come in on the same level as the others as far as character progression. and since he is retired from the collective, it'd be easier to reinsert him !

i'll see what I can come up with

Ahh well that makes it a little easier!! I haven't read any of the Claymore stuff. but you said the magic few words. no wiki and freestyle so I think i'll get up to speed pretty fast. Got an old character I might modify for this that I just found burried on my google drive. He's an older blacksmith. possibly retired from the collective after getting pretty high up in the ranks. since you have been going for a while I want to come in on the same level as the others as far as character progression. and since he is retired from the collective, it'd be easier to reinsert him !

i'll see what I can come up with
eh you dont really need to know about Claymore, i only borrowed like the generic fantasy setting (which is a generic fantasy setting so nbd lol), and like the ranking system, and thats really it XP

but if you want to go that route i think thats fine, "retired" is kinda weird, but im sure itll work

let me flesh it out a bit. if it ends up being too frustrating to make it work, we can probably find some happy medium that works well for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back