• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Courting

mood6

coded by natasha.
  • — thorns of gold
    It is courting season in the kingdom of Alor! Last year it was unfortunately delayed, due to the king's sudden illness. Though he is a strong and respectable man, with no apparent signs of getting better, the eldest prince has decided that he must find a wife, and spouses for his siblings this year. As such, a ball shall be held every week (until we decide to move on).

People from all around, royalty, lords, and simple peasants have gathered in Alor in hopes of marrying above their station, or maybe even for love.

LINKS
    Discord
    CS Thread
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
Yoo, mind if I claim the Male Twin? Warning that my replies may be slow, laptop died a few days ago and it won't be fixed until next Tuesday

Hello! Interested in an a other role! I was thinking a seamstress or lady of a house!

Can I actually do a seamstress and a lady in waiting for the female princess?

could I possibly reserve a spot for the youngest prince?

This seems fun! I'm not totally sure what type of character I'd like to be yet, but I definitely want to express interest!

Hey if it is possible, could I join in. Maybe perhaps as a noble from a rivalling kingdom?

I'm interested! Perhaps I could play some form of royal guard? Or a high level military official.

This seems neat. I would be interested in the youngest prince. Also, perhaps I have missed where this is written, but is this a fantasy world setting or strictly humans?

This seems neat. I would be interested in the youngest prince. Also, perhaps I have missed where this is written, but is this a fantasy world setting or strictly humans?

Everyone before Abyss joined, yes you can play those characters, just message me and I'll send you the link

Abyss Abyss Unfortunately, I had marked the thread as closed before you expressed interest, which is why the discord link has been removed. Thank you for your interest though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back