• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Count

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wy6eZ81odmoqZTFI0GgLDfCwXjVMP_P1b5nk_SAT1NcV2EMk6uVj4xG-RZsurlC6KjyktGX9NTwGH6wTYr53u3N4YTWeHhUVfFXYOVQ-HzPUY8ciHOTdTrqCJ1m6hxO8Zx5DPTi2

Set in the late Victorian Era in the Kingdom of Ardael (aka Transylvania)

They say he arrived in a stagecoach drawn by a team of massive black horses during a storm in the night and took up residence in the long abandoned castle. The place was said to have once been the site of dark sorcery by a necromancer or alchemist (depending on who one asks). He stopped by at the tavern in town well before the sun had risen to have a meal. He stood over 6 and a half feet tall, dark haired, with brilliant, deep blue green eyes, and jet black hair. (The image gives an idea of his appearance. No tattoos though.) His servants never left the stagecoach.

He paid with gold when even silver would have purchased a small banquet dinner. No one could even make change. He simply spoke in a quiet voice and said, “Then it should be enough to cover the bill. I bid you good day and take my leave.”

However fine mannered he was, the town is superstitious, largely uneducated. They are afraid the arrival of the Count may awaken old demons. Soon the people of the town will demand the Mayor take action.

NPC’s
The Count has a couple servants.
https://vulturehound.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/aL9zVClVsWAtm8bmpbAeZoG96DF.jpg
Jalut

Jalut is a mute. The Counts speaks to him using sign language. He stands some 8 feet in height, powerful frame and is monstrously strong. He is devoutly loyal to the Count and protective of Friday.

https://images.newscientist.com/wp-...1:1,smart&width=1200&height=1200&upscale=true
Friday

Friday is about 4 feet in height and resembles a Hobbit. He always accompanies Jalut to town if they are sent for supplies to speak for the giant. (Note: Friday harbors a secret known only to Jalut and the Count.)

Your Character
I am looking for a female protagonist. She should be young, attractive and strong willed. She should be unafraid of superstitious nonsense. I would suggest she have an education. But truly I leave those details up to you.

Some possible suggestions:
Mayor’s daughter
Daughter of a van Helsing type scientist
Use your imagination

Plot
I am looking for a Frankenstein type genre. We have a "mad" scientist stirring up trouble by carrying out "dangerous" experiments that a superstitious people are going to react to with fear. In a vain attempt to stop the formation of mob to storm the fates, the local Law will seek a more peaceful approach.

Posting
I am looking for a 3 paragraph minimum. I typically aim for a page or more myself. If I don’t manage that then either there isn't much to respond to or we are at what is the end of a scene and I may need to follow up with another post to introduce the next scene.

3rd Person, Past Tense
Decent spelling and grammar
Remember, RPN site ruleq apply
Two PM threads - One for OOC; One for IC

About You
18+ please

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back