• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Coterie: Communal L.A. Apartment Living [[CLOSED]]

tumblr_miwrdgj8ag1qjgj4mo1_500.gif

The Coterie is the home you didn't expect to feel home. Located in a somewhat sketchy side of L.A., the Coterie does not seem like much being a run down looking communal living space tucked away above a quaint little coffee shop on the side streets of L.A., but the Coterie and the residents inside feel like home.
While a communal living space isn't ideal and is certainly something to get used to, the Coterie has it's perks! Like... Well, the people are cool and there' s a pool on the rooftop... Oh! And the parties are wild and fun. It's a nice place to live as long as you can avoid the drama, not mind the shared bathroom with it's toilet and shower stalls, and the shared kitchen where your yogurt might possibly get stolen if you forget to label it... But mostly the people are cool.

Anyway... Welcome to the Coterie... and good luck!

Basically this rp is based off of Good Trouble, but of course we will make it our own. The main idea is to have a bunch of struggling young adults in L.A. just trying to set up their lives and follow their dreams. With communal living comes drama, and a bunch of other things that seem to make young adult lives hard.
Of course since everyone is out and living on their own, the age range for characters can be 18-30 and each character will be unique with what they're in L.A. for. Of course we will be following RPN rules but I do expect any interested writers to be 18+ for possible mature or triggering subjects (that can later be discussed on what is and isn't allowed).

what's this? a new rp from one of the best gms in the rp game? consider myself :bishiesparklesl:intrigued:bishiesparklesl:

I've got a good comedic character I've wanted to use for something like this for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back