• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Cordon Facility - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

oliiebee

nerd:tm:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello everyone! feel free to chit chat and ask any questions! I'll be having an information/lore page up soon, before the CS

! super excited for this to start up !! i really want to make a character for the lore — just curious, would you prefer realistic references or some other type ?

Awesome! I did have a few questions, first of all what sort of age should we aim for our characters to be and secondly can they be brought to the facility from abroad (provided they can speak enough English to get by)?

! super excited for this to start up !! i really want to make a character for the lore — just curious, would you prefer realistic references or some other type ?

I'll take just about anything, as long as it gives me an idea as to what ya look like!

Awesome! I did have a few questions, first of all what sort of age should we aim for our characters to be and secondly can they be brought to the facility from abroad (provided they can speak enough English to get by)?

17 or younger, though above the age of... maybe 7? :') Kids are free to go once they are 18, usually assigned by the government a job fit for their abilities. and I'd say yes! That'd be very unique

I'll take just about anything, as long as it gives me an idea as to what ya look like!

17 or younger, though above the age of... maybe 7? :') Kids are free to go once they are 18, usually assigned by the government a job fit for their abilities. and I'd say yes! That'd be very unique
Awesome! I was thinking of maybe a mute telepath who talks to people in their minds, but I have other ideas if you don't think it'd fit.

that'd be perfect, actually!
Awesome! Depending on the ages of the other characters I might change it, but I was thinking maybe around 13/4, with her having the traumatic experience to trigger her abilities when she's about 10 (this could mean she's been in the facility quite a while though)?

Awesome! Depending on the ages of the other characters I might change it, but I was thinking maybe around 13/4, with her having the traumatic experience to trigger her abilities when she's about 10 (this could mean she's been in the facility quite a while though, so I might change it)?

I'll definitely allow people to have been here for awhile, no worries

some information is up! again, willing to ask any questions that might not have been answered there <3 CS page coming soon

Hi (me again)!

Does the traumatic event have to be one decisive thing, or could it be that they lived in a traumatic situation? I'm thinking that Lileath had intense helicopter parents that tried to force her to always be perfect and never say anything out of place until she just snapped under the pressure, but I have an event in mind if it is caused by that.

Do you have any idea as who are roommates will be? I'm pretty excited to find out.

(I say as I'm not even finished)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back