• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths OOC

Maybe. But it would be funny to see the interaction between one of science and one of magic. Lots of bickering a presume when the line of reality is crossed xD

yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think its better because Fallix has quite a bit of magic potential (being the descendant of kitsunes) but just prefers to use technology over magic.

Yeah, and Sage has mastered magic in all the years she's been alive. If you want you can start it off and I'll have Sage come in after playing a practical joke on him

I can't do Hassan currently, his character loses my interest and getting out posts for him feels forced and boring tbh. As much as I liked him in the beginning, but he has no real overarching story and it's a bit meh
Just an update
Because I'm tired and yeah
Trying to revive him is like hanging myself with spaghetti, there's no results

I understand. We won't mention him anymore, I promise. Just felt like mentioning him that one time. It won't happen again

I understand. We won't mention him anymore, I promise. Just felt like mentioning him that one time. It won't happen again
Don't feel bad about it or anything, it's just I don't wanna raise hopes of seeing him again. I'm just dead inside currently :'))

You want to talk about it? If you've got something going on I'll be more than happy to listen and talk to you about it.

You want to talk about it? If you've got something going on I'll be more than happy to listen and talk to you about it.
Sweet, but I'm joking man. Hassan required a lot of enthusiasm as a character, I'm winding down to half term and it's a little too much (;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE ON THIS

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME.

then again, it’s not like my characters have been mentioned directly for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back