• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths OOC

Texangamer Texangamer That would be great thanks.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Sure that is fine. I see your charrie is a mermaid. Perhaps he could find an underground cistern or something that leads him to a lake within a deep cave in the mountains...where he ends up meeting my dragon? He's more at ease in his dragon form and might be more willing to talk that way.

If anyone needs any help please let me know! I'd be more than happy to help ya'll so that everyone can rp!

Alright. Did you have any ideas of what you wanted to do with any of the others? Such as mini plots?
If not you can always run into Crystal. Though I was thinking of making another character. But I need some inspiration

most people think they are slimy, since they often associate them with things like slugs (and they are super shiny) but they aren't. it's actually sorta weird to stroke a snek, since the scales sort of...shift as your finger runs across them. imagine stroking chain mail, but with snake scales. sorry, I know that's a bad explanation but its one of those things you have to do for yourself to understand it :P Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

oh, regarding your previous thing, if you want I have other characters that could interact with your new one if no-one else is without interaction? I think the idea of a tech genius talking to a mster mage would be quite fun, myself, but its up to you really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back