• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The City Of Limbo (An RP about a city between heaven and hell)

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
The city between Heaven and Hell, that's what they call it anyway.

An odd place where the mortal and other realms mix. It's where devils and angels can walk the streets. Here, the long dead stay when they have no where else to go.

However, they aren't welcomed.

As humanity does typically, they have decided who is worthy and who isn't. The angels fight the devils, each side pushing their enemy to try and end their lives with little success. Others try to live their lives in the city, however most are killed by hunters, leaving them to be stuck in this purgatory, this circle, this.....

limbo.

• This RP is open to most races, as long as they have a method of arriving in the City of Limbo. Here are the races you cannot play.

-Gods
    -Demi-Gods
    -Anything that can bend reality
    -Immortal beings

B BlueClover @Echo Dreamsong (TAG MORE PEOPLE!)

YoungX YoungX Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian

Last edited:
Define "bend reality."

In a way, angels and demons are surreal creatures. Does that not make them benders of reality? Does magic and witchcraft count? What is reality?

Define "bend reality."

In a way, angels and demons are surreal creatures. Does that not make them benders of reality? Does magic and witchcraft count? What is reality?
Basically changing the world around you how you see fit. Like destroying people, changing a layout of a place or environment, etc.

Magic and witchcraft do not count unless it does what I said above.

Basically changing the world around you how you see fit. Like destroying people, changing a layout of a place or environment, etc.

Magic and witchcraft do not count unless it does what I said above.
I do not need magical power to destroy people nor change the layout of a place, sir.
I can do it without paranormal aid and bending reality.

For reals now, I get what you mean: No overpowered magic.

So.... After a person dies, they get transported here... a waiting room for heaven or hell basically?

So.... After a person dies, they get transported here... a waiting room for heaven or hell basically?

Not exactly, it's a city where heaven and hell meet. It's a place for almost everybody if you know how to get there. It's almost like limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back